A Young Woman's Attraction and Affair with Her Stepfather

psyburn21

Experienced
I remember writing this idea down years ago. Hopefully someone can do this idea some justice.

There's a girl that's just graduated from high school and is about to head off to college. She’s very beautiful and many guys her age have tried asking her out. But she has totally mixed up sexual feelings.

This girl's mother remarried when the girl was 10 after her father died awhile before. Her stepfather has been great to her and treated her like his own daughter. Her mother is a nurse and works night shifts all of the time, which leaves the girl and the stepfather home alone most of the time.

When the girl was in the middle of the puberty (about 15-16), she began to develop a very strong physical attraction to her stepfather. To try to get him to make a move on her, she began flirt with him and wear less and more revealing clothing around him. As hard as she tried to get him to bite, he remained strong-willed and wouldn't bite on to her growing charms.

A few years pass and the girl is now 18 and she is finally tired of him not responding to her signals, so she decided to get a lot more aggressive. One night while her mother was working, the girl sneaked into her parent's bedroom to try and sleep with him. She began the act of giving a professional (69, stimulating each other’s genitals with their mouths) to her him while he was asleep. Still partly asleep, the man thinks it was his wife performing the act and continues it on his end.

Once he realizes that it's his stepdaughter that he's having sex with, he immediately stops and pulls away from her. Not satisfied with this, she moves towards him and confesses her feelings to him. He then admits that he was attracted to her as well, and that leads to them continuing to have sex. She described him as being a gentle passionate lover, especially considering that it was her first time. The continued having sex the entire night.

Once morning came, they talked some more and he told her that they couldn't have sex again. However, she left her parent's bedroom still totally attracted to her stepfather. It has gotten to the point that the girl can't be in the same room with him without getting completely wet. She said that she's never been attracted to other men, and she only has these feelings for her stepfather.

Last edited:
You already have that idea in your head, you should try and write it!

All it takes is just a few hours (or an hour) a day or so. Like exercise, or when you really get into it.

You can surprise yourself with what you can do. Writing is easy ... drawing is hard!

Last edited:
I've actually thought of a similar story, but in reverse:

A girl is about to head of to college in the coming days/weeks. The step dad was also attracted to her, but she was never interested. He found nude pics of her (perhaps with her boyfriend) and uses it to blackmail her for sex before she goes since it's his last chance. She does it, and hates it the entire time.

A girl is about to head of to college in the coming days/weeks. The step dad was also attracted to her, but she was never interested. He found nude pics of her (perhaps with her boyfriend) and uses it to blackmail her for sex before she goes since it's his last chance. She does it, and hates it the entire time.

This idea is more of a love story then anything. Well, a fucked up possibly unrequited love story anyway.

This idea is more of a love story then anything. Well, a fucked up possibly unrequited love story anyway.

lol

sorta like my stepdaughter stories - none of which resemble your idea, which i like very much

ah! I'll give your stories a read then. I like seeing different perspectives on these stories.

Hey guys. I haven't been around in a really long time and I was thinking of trying to work on this story idea again. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hey guys. I haven't been around in a really long time and I was thinking of trying to work on this story idea again. Any suggestions would be appreciated

start in the middle, then flashback to the beginning, then continue the original action. Lots of dialogue. Make the sex detailed.

I think we have exchanged stories like that

Back