Wife gets sent to prison - with a twist

FantasisingMale

Experienced
Joined
Jun 24, 2012
Posts
86
Wife gets sent to a prison where all day and all night every single day the guards get to fuck the prisoners. The twist is the husbands neighbour is a prison guard there.

He gets to fuck her whenever he wants. She has no choice, Starts to think it's normal. Neighbour gets to see her cum for him every day.
 
were you thinking of the non-consent category? maybe loving wives? something else?

ed
 
Second, I can see multiple angels ...
And probably multiple devils, too. But I digress. Very different stories could grow from different settings. It could be a mainstream public USA prison where the staff have gone rogue, or a private USA prison with no public oversight. It could be a Latin American prison where money buys just about anything, maybe one holding druglords running their empires from inside. It could be a military prison somewhere in NATO, with a subtext of infiltrators and intrigue. Whatever.

Twist: It's a men's prison and the guards are sadistic women. Being fucked daily by them is NOT necessarily pleasant.
 
Probably non consent. The wife has no choice. She has to do what the guard says. No question she just has too. No access to the outside world. Private prison, no letters, no phone calls. The only way she can exist and stay alive is to do as she is told. And even if she didn't and she was to resist she would be forced anyway. Just as is every other inmate as she is well aware.

This would be everyday she is there. Also there's the threat of being given 'extra days' which could mean never ever leaving the place. The governor, a sadistc pervert, occasionally has his own women, films it sometimes. Each guard is given his own personal sex slave.

The wife...is given to the neighbour. Every day, all day and night he gets to fuck her in any way he desires. In any hole. She can have a visit from her husband but he can only watch his neighbour with the wife. Reasons for complying? He wants to keep the connection, wants her eventual release, doesn't want the videos going online or being sent to all the neighbours; especially the ones where she is begging to cum for the neighbour. And he secretly likes it, it's as close to sex with his wife as he going to get.


There would be humiliation for the wife involved. Making her enjoy it sexually against her will with confusing emotions for her. A little bit of Stockholm syndrome. Her being so afraid, controlled that she develops a side to her personality that needs to please the neighbour. Starts to forget she doesn't want too. Just accepts it and enjoys it...but always a part of her remains against it and trapped by her situation.
 
Wife in Prison Idea

I had written the first few chapters of a story where a couple go undercover in a corrupt prison to expose an international white slavery ring. He goes in as the warden. A few days later his wife shows up in town as a co-ed and like all the other girls who pass through this county she is arrested on trumped up charges and is processed into the prison farm, with her husband watching as she is showered, strip searched, and deloused.

To make it believable she has to resist their efforts to break her on the chaingang and turn her into a prostitute. Of course as the Warden he wants to break her as quickly as possible, both because of his role and because it will help him crack the case sooner.

In effect they are placed in a role play where they risk their lives if they break character, so he HAS to humiliate her & treat her like a real prisoner. I thought it was an interesting approach...
 
Back
Top