......The Rebels..... (OOC thread) Open!

tiran__bohiemian_warrior_by_tavaresg-d3bu6ab_zpsbfa1a4e9.jpg~original

Name: Shango

Group: Currently aligned with the empire's interest. A sellsword commitment of course is to his retainer's coffers.

Class: Sellsword - Sword Singer

Experience: Quite Skilled

Description: Shango is a somewhat tall (6'3") traveling sellsword of foreign origins. He is an eccentric who fights with an unorthodox dance-like form. An initiate of the school of the dancing sword or sword singers as they are more commonly known. Shango posses a lean but imposing build. A testament of his regimented physicality. Among his most identifiable characteristics are his tightly coiled locks and his dark bronze-like complexion.

History: Shango hails from Yokuda, a land of untamed wilds and barren deserts. As a youth he was brought up in the customs of the tuareg clan- renown nomads and free traders, a bastard offspring of the chieftain and an unidentified woman from a distant land. At the age of 16, Shango ventured into the world as an independent, as members of the tuareg are known for their bohemian-like sensibilities. Sometime along his way, he spent some time in the east trading and learning from the people there. His travels eventually brought him to a divided continent amidst an ongoing civil war. His unique talents finding support in the empire as of late...or whoever he can benefit most from at the moment.

Weapon: Standard Greatsword. Longspear. Recurve bow for distance. A special pendant that wards a were-curse.

Sexual Orientation: Heteroflexible

*****​

Name: Shango

History: Shango hails from Yokuda, a land of untamed wilds and barren deserts... ...His travels eventually brought him to a divided continent amidst an ongoing civil war.
From that comment can I take it Yokuda wouldn't be found on the map of the region?

Welcome Nubian.
If you'll be active and not delay the thread more than can be tolerated, i see no reason of not welcoming you.
Since you are on the side of the empire, Vladmir will contact you on his quest for the fire crystal.

If only there was some way to be certain, some sign that her path was truly blessed, then the knight would be truly dedicated to her new fate. As she sat pondering the problem the burning between her legs seemed to grow worse, as if punishing her for even thinking such heretical and traitorous thoughts. Wincing sharply she shifted her buttocks, trying to once again take pressure off of her humiliating wound.
If only there was some incredibly heavily hinted plot point where someone could use holy magics to not only cure a burnt asshole but also bring the fallen knight to an orgasm which would make her think she'd been blessed by a Goddess...
hehe.gif

If only there was some incredibly heavily hinted plot point where someone could use holy magics to not only cure a burnt asshole but also bring the fallen knight to an orgasm which would make her think she'd been blessed by a Goddess...
hehe.gif

Kalatar doesn't know any holy magic though. Just the basic run of the mill non-religious healing spells. He could maybe trick her, but I don't know if he'd do that either. And if he did know a holy spell, his and Ingrid's gods would be different. Elves and humans have different religions.

Kalatar doesn't know any holy magic though. Just the basic run of the mill non-religious healing spells. He could maybe trick her, but I don't know if he'd do that either. And if he did know a holy spell, his and Ingrid's gods would be different. Elves and humans have different religions.
Just as long as the pious knight can take it as a sign from the Goddess it should still work for plot purposes. After all the Goddess 'inspired' Kalatar to create his teleportation spell and then led his steps to the mountain pass at just the right time to meet the knight in her time of need.

Considering some of the things people take as holy signs in real life, a healing spell which cures severe burns and causes an orgasm should be more than enough to get Ingrid heading in the right direction.

Just as long as the pious knight can take it as a sign from the Goddess it should still work for plot purposes. After all the Goddess 'inspired' Kalatar to create his teleportation spell and then led his steps to the mountain pass at just the right time to meet the knight in her time of need.

Considering some of the things people take as holy signs in real life, a healing spell which cures severe burns and causes an orgasm should be more than enough to get Ingrid heading in the right direction.

I see your point lol. One orgasmic healing spell coming up. Kalatar is going to have to have direct contact with the injured area to heal it though, so Ingrid is going to have to lose her pants.

I guess I'll have my character on standby if anything comes into the story necessitating his involvement. Also, I'm a little interested how Ingrid as a dom works. Color me curious.

Last edited:
Sorry I hope it's not two long...

Race: Wood Elf. Age: 20 (yes she looks 20). Name: Serana Elkwood. Group: Rebels Class: Nature/life Mage. Physical description: (Attachment Below) Serana stands to about 5'6 feet tall. She carries a gold miniature dragon on her shoulder that never seems to leave her side, She's slim and sexy, As a nature life Mage, animals will die if told for her even the most disturbed creatures she is able to tame with calmness, Dead trees, plants, far gone can be restored instantly through her hands. But when needing to kill, she can draw the life out of her victim in seconds. Her armor is a glinting gold. She wears a transparent gold fabric that flows from behind starting from her lower hips to the ground. The rest is a long open on both sides showing all legs only covering up front and back to the ankles, whilst wearing a gold plated crop top with no sleeves . And wearing gold plated almost knee length boots. History: growing up with the unnatural ability for life/ nature/ taming, Serana was cast away by the wood elves. Surviving when the wood elves were attacked. Serana then lived in the forest close but far from the rebel camp, After being servely raped and beaten in the woods by soldiers of the now empire. She kills any vampires in sight. Usually roaming the woods quietly and unkown helping life and animals, as well as wounded rebels. Sexual orientation: Straight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Race: Wood Elf. Age: 20 (yes she looks 20). Name: Serana Elkwood. Group: Rebels Class: Nature/life Mage. Physical description: (Attachment Below) Serana stands to about 5'6 feet tall. She carries a gold miniature dragon on her shoulder that never seems to leave her side, She's slim and sexy, As a nature life Mage, animals will die if told for her even the most disturbed creatures she is able to tame with calmness, Dead trees, plants, far gone can be restored instantly through her hands. But when needing to kill, she can draw the life out of her victim in seconds. Her armor is a glinting gold. She wears a transparent gold fabric that flows from behind starting from her lower hips to the ground. The rest is a long open on both sides showing all legs only covering up front and back to the ankles, whilst wearing a gold plated crop top with no sleeves . And wearing gold plated almost knee length boots. History: growing up with the unnatural ability for life/ nature/ taming, Serana was cast away by the wood elves. Surviving when the wood elves were attacked. Serana then lived in the forest close but far from the rebel camp, After being servely raped and beaten in the woods by soldiers of the now empire. She kills any vampires in sight. Usually roaming the woods quietly and unkown helping life and animals, as well as wounded rebels.

You can't get too long on this site lol. The more words on the page, the happier everyone is. I hope stalzyn is on soon so you can start.

She's purdy. I wonder what Kuruni would do if she caught a succulent little elf like Serana wandering through the Royal forests?
hehe.gif

Also, I'm a little interested how Ingrid as a dom works. Color me curious.
Not a Domme as such, just more sexually dominant than an average cow-eyed maiden would be. She's not so much into tying men (or women) down and forcing them to submit to her, but she does prefer to be the one on top during sexual encounters.

Apart from that one time with the horse, but the other recruits promised never to speak of that. :devil:

"I'm going to put my finger inside, then after a moment I'll begin the spell. I apologize in advance for the pain." Kalatar said slowly slipping his finger into Ingrid's red asshole. He heard her stifle a pained groan as her tight muscles tried to expel his finger. He ignored her discomfort and slid his finger in up to the knuckle.
Just out of curiosity, which of these gifs best represents Kalatar's treatment of Ingrid's anus?

Last edited:
You can't get too long on this site lol. The more words on the page, the happier everyone is. I hope stalzyn is on soon so you can start.

Sorry to have delayed guys. I had a lot on my plate. Yes Serena is approved. You are free to post, just find a good spot to throw her in. Plus you should check the map and name of days before you post. It might come in handy.

She's purdy. I wonder what Kuruni would do if she caught a succulent little elf like Serana wandering through the Royal forests?
hehe.gif

Not a Domme as such, just more sexually dominant than an average cow-eyed maiden would be. She's not so much into tying men (or women) down and forcing them to submit to her, but she does prefer to be the one on top during sexual encounters.

Apart from that one time with the horse, but the other recruits promised never to speak of that. :devil:

Just out of curiosity, which of these gifs best represents Kalatar's treatment of Ingrid's anus?

So nothing short of a horses length is going to bring the submissive "bitch" out in her huh? that's a comforting thought. Would it be premature to call Ingrid a little on the easier side? How does she react typically to men with beautiful cocks presented to her? Would she get on her knees and thank the men/man personally for presenting such a juicy treat. If so, she sounds like someone worth meeting :)

I thought I would drop a note to say it's been interesting reading so far. Keep things up.

Name:Katherine.....Age:21..........Race:Human/Vampire...... ... Class:Warrior(Sword, Shield)......Description:(Attachment) has jagged sword and throwing knives. is 5'7 tall, fierce, commanding, smart......Group:Empire...... History: Katherine is the General/commander of the army. And a very skilled fighter........Sexual orientation:Straight.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Name:Katherine.....Age:21..........Race:Human/Vampire...... ... Class:Warrior(Sword, Shield)......Description:(Attachment) has jagged sword and throwing knives. is 5'7 tall, fierce, commanding, smart......Group:Empire...... History: Katherine is the General/commander of the army. And a very skilled fighter........Sexual orientation:Straight.......

I'll accept Katherine on two conditions.
One she is commander of Vladmir's army, the fangs not commander of the empire's army.
Two she follows Vladmir's orders and does not order his pets (Kuruni and Xeste) around unless instructed to.

Back