Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss. Thank god it's a temp job because otherwise I couldn't handle it. He's older and gorgeous and we flirt when it's just the two of us and gawd I keep having these hot inappropriate fantasies of being his personal lil fuckslut during work hours.

Hehehe who's getting the raise then newbie ? ;)
 
Hahaha, oh my god I wish! ;) It pays well enough though for a temp job, but before I leave town (and thus the job) I might have to "schedule a meeting" with him.
 
Who I'd like to fuck right now?
My short list:
1. a 23 yr old friend of the family who has a thing for black women
2. a trucker who drives by every other day....be nice if he brought a co-worker along...
--I'm adjusting to life in the country very well :)
 
Last edited:
Several of my favorite authors...if they can write like that they must be phenomonal in bed.:)
 
Feel free to stop by here, as well. On the way back, though. I'd really prefer to fuck that tight asshole after you get it back. How do you feel about that? :)

All for such shenanigans. . . . bet bedtime would like such things as well bad girl that she is.

Texguy84 said:
The both of you need to pay me a visit out here in Cali. The ocean out here is beautiful, I need to get a hotel with a ocean view so I can fuck both of you up against the glass so the Coast Guard, our almost-in-the-military-brothers-in-uniform can get a show

Yes, yes we do. Love a man in uniform or preferably with the uniform crumpled up on the floor beside my bed.

Tonight i miss my honey. We've had no time lately and i'm climbing the walls with pent up sexual fury. Poor man will need a chiropractor after this weekend. :D
 
All for such shenanigans. . . . bet bedtime would like such things as well bad girl that she is.

Mmmmm, perhaps you should introduce me to the lovely ms. bedtime, tell her how naughty and fuckable I am, and how well my cock fits in a nice tight pussy or a tiny li'l asshole and how much i love to eat pussy... maybe setting the stage for some dirty, dirty threeway action for us all some time. :)
 
Who would i like to do now.....

There was this girl who was dating my boss's son. She was barely 19 at that time. she once bent forward onto my desk and said "anyway you want it". when i looked up to her she looked at me again and repeated it. Ialways wish that i had made a pass at her. To night is one of those nights i wissh she was here so i could fuck her .
 
Yes, yes we do. Love a man in uniform or preferably with the uniform crumpled up on the floor beside my bed.

Tonight i miss my honey. We've had no time lately and i'm climbing the walls with pent up sexual fury. Poor man will need a chiropractor after this weekend. :D

Someone once asked me if I liked anything more than a woman in uniform. My reply? A woman out of uniform. :devil:

As for the man needing a chiropractor (how the devil does one spell that word without spellcheck helping?) after running into you, if only we could all be so lucky.:D
 
Right now and pretty much everyday I want to be with Kristen Bell both in bed and out of it too.

I just think she would be kind of kinky in bed.
 
A guy I met last Friday... Total dream but half-way through our evening together confessed he's engaged, wedding's June. So much for that. Should've given him my number so I could visit his bachelor party or something.
 
Who I'd like to fuck right now?
My short list:
1. a 23 yr old friend of the family who has a thing for black women
2. a trucker who drives by every other day....be nice if he brought a co-worker along...
--I'm adjusting to life in the country very well :)
Got a thing right now for black women, too. I went on a cultural exchange trip to Tanzania this winter and loved looking at the tall, graceful African women. And this week, a woman from Tanzania visited here...would love to have her.
 
I kind of have a thing for my friend Karen's boytoy. He's a lot younger than her and about four years younger than me. Extraordinarly cute, kind of shy, and he's always sweet to talk to.
 
My boss. Thank god it's a temp job because otherwise I couldn't handle it. He's older and gorgeous and we flirt when it's just the two of us and gawd I keep having these hot inappropriate fantasies of being his personal lil fuckslut during work hours.


In have had 2 women flirt and come on to me. I'm the owner and I'm always afraid of sexual harrassment...so I never initiate anything...but if you need a job and keep having inappropriate fantasies...and need an outlet....I may be hiring:D
 
there's this new intern at my office that's pretty sweet and svelte. but she's too 'nice' a sort to be with another girl i guess. can't hurt to imagine though.
 
?

My coworker!! She is Asian and she comes to work in these tight business skirts. Thick thighs and tits, the suit is so lucky!!!!! Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top