Happy 40th anniversary Roe v. Wade!

I agree that some women use abortion as a means of avoiding their responsibilities, but there are a substantial number who do not and who actually need to terminate. You know, to save their life.

Also, I honestly don't remember much about my time in the womb, do you?

Doubt medical reasons are substantial....actually, very very small percentage. Most are performed because the mom chooses it, or forced to by a parent, the baby's father, or a friend or relative...(which is against the law as No One can force a woman to abort).

Doubt medical reasons are substantial....actually, very very small percentage. Most are performed because the mom chooses it, or forced to by a parent, the baby's father, or a friend or relative...(which is against the law as No One can force a woman to abort).

-shrug- As small as a percentage as it is, it still happens. Would you deny those women?

What if you had an ectopic pregnancy? One where neither you nor baby was expected to survive. Would you still try to carry to term, even though both would die?

What if I did? Would you condemn me for terminating the pregnancy?

In honor of this occasion I will be willing to get one hot girl from Lit pregnant, but only if she agree to go get it vacuumed out....

In honor of this occasion I will be willing to get one hot girl from Lit pregnant, but only if she agree to go get it vacuumed out....

I'll throw in my Erotic Lacation seminar if she decides to exercise her Right to carry to term.

-shrug- As small as a percentage as it is, it still happens. Would you deny those women?

What if you had an ectopic pregnancy? One where neither you nor baby was expected to survive. Would you still try to carry to term, even though both would die?

What if I did? Would you condemn me for terminating the pregnancy?

Etopics would require surgery...and the baby will not survive. If a woman has a pregnancy which endangers her life, that is already allowed...(as is rape).

I do not condem anyone. Killing innocent babies as a way to deal with consequences of sex is not a solution either. There are thousands of couples who are praying for the chance to be a parent....guaranteed they would be thrilled to have a child someone else did not want.

I'll throw in my Erotic Lacation seminar if she decides to exercise her Right to carry to term.

But then that raises all kinds of child support issues. Can we agree to tap it in the soft spot as it breaches?

The Chinese are not totally useless......

Etopics would require surgery...and the baby will not survive. If a woman has a pregnancy which endangers her life, that is already allowed...(as is rape).

I do not condem anyone. Killing innocent babies as a way to deal with consequences of sex is not a solution either. There are thousands of couples who are praying for the chance to be a parent....guaranteed they would be thrilled to have a child someone else did not want.

That was a for instance. My point remains the same. Pregnancy is very difficult on some women. I speak from experience. My pregnancy was difficult almost from day one. I was hospitalized numerous times. I almost died giving birth to my daughter and, as a result, I can never have another one.

I don't condone it for those reasons either, as I've already stated. And yes, there are. It's a shame that adoption procedures take so long to straighten away. There are also thousands of adoptable children who want to have parents.

At the bottom line, my take on the issue is that it is first and foremost, you need to be responsible for your actions. I don't think there's an issue concerning that. But I also agree with the choice being available for women who actually are in need of help.

I will also agree that the value of life has seemed to decline over the past few decades, and it's a shame.

That was a for instance. My point remains the same. Pregnancy is very difficult on some women. I speak from experience. My pregnancy was difficult almost from day one. I was hospitalized numerous times. I almost died giving birth to my daughter and, as a result, I can never have another one.

I don't condone it for those reasons either, as I've already stated. And yes, there are. It's a shame that adoption procedures take so long to straighten away. There are also thousands of adoptable children who want to have parents.

At the bottom line, my take on the issue is that it is first and foremost, you need to be responsible for your actions. I don't think there's an issue concerning that. But I also agree with the choice being available for women who actually are in need of help.

I will also agree that the value of life has seemed to decline over the past few decades, and it's a shame.

First....so happy that you have your daughter....what a blessing!!

Yes, there are many children who need to be adopted...but killing more so there are not more, does not help. (and the process goes much more smoothly than many know).

Completely agree that life is valued less these days. I work at a test pregnancy center..(not abortion clinic). This week, a lady came in, age 33, pregnant, and is going to abort. This is number 6 for her..(she has no children). Today, 15 year old girl....4th time in...not sure what she is doing as she was not my client. She has no children.

My views have been shaped by my work there and the uncaring attitudes of some of these women who come in. We have never had one there that wanted to abort for medical reasons....ever! Everyone was to fix a "problem" that occurred from having sex.

Completely agree that life is valued less these days. I work at a test pregnancy center..(not abortion clinic). This week, a lady came in, age 33, pregnant, and is going to abort. This is number 6 for her..(she has no children). Today, 15 year old girl....4th time in...not sure what she is doing as she was not my client. She has no children.

My views have been shaped by my work there and the uncaring attitudes of some of these women who come in. We have never had one there that wanted to abort for medical reasons....ever! Everyone was to fix a "problem" that occurred from having sex.

Roe v Wade says those aren't lives being removed from those women...it's just an infection that if left unchecked, could grow to become a very large problem.

So, it has nothing to do with life or respect for life.

It's so funny, we know there are plenty of kids who need to be adopted but aren't but somehow slowing the amount of kids born doesn't help alleviate that problem? What? Are you fucking serious?

7 billion people on this rock. Why would you advocate for more?

Abortions should be free. There should be a walk-thru vacuum on every corner. If you do not make 40k plus you should be forced to have one....

If there was a button that would eliminate half the population I would push it twice.

Would you not?

If not why do you hate the planet so much!!!?

We do not need less guns or abortions, we need more!

7 billion people on this rock. Why would you advocate for more?

Abortions should be free. There should be a walk-thru vacuum on every corner. If you do not make 40k plus you should be forced to have one....

If there was a button that would eliminate half the population I would push it twice.

Would you not?

If not why do you hate the planet so much!!!?

We do not need less guns or abortions, we need more!

The earth will be still be here long after we're gone. I saw a documentary on it once.

Roe v Wade says those aren't lives being removed from those women...it's just an infection that if left unchecked, could grow to become a very large problem.

So, it has nothing to do with life or respect for life.

......rather sad, isn't it?

It's so funny, we know there are plenty of kids who need to be adopted but aren't but somehow slowing the amount of kids born doesn't help alleviate that problem? What? Are you fucking serious?

Killing babies is not the answer either.

Here is an idea....maybe those who think killing a baby is an easy way out of a mess, maybe they should stop having sex. If people (women) want sole control over their bodies and reproduction, this would be the ultimate in control...

Washington celebrates dead babies with a sculpture.

Image.aspx

Killing babies is not the answer either.

Here is an idea....maybe those who think killing a baby is an easy way out of a mess, maybe they should stop having sex. If people (women) want sole control over their bodies and reproduction, this would be the ultimate in control...

They aren't babies.

And here's a better idea, maybe people who don't think killing a baby is acceptable can stop bothering the rest of us. While your at it stop with your ignorant culture that is causing the problem to be a lot bigger than it needs to be.

They aren't babies.

And here's a better idea, maybe people who don't think killing a baby is acceptable can stop bothering the rest of us. While your at it stop with your ignorant culture that is causing the problem to be a lot bigger than it needs to be.

They are babies.

Hmm, last time I checked, still free to share opinions in this country. With this thread being about abortion, seems like talking about it is appropriate.

And how could people speaking of abortions be causing a bigger problem than it needs to be?

Back