Can a woman of a certain age be hot?

It's obvious why he worships them.
I'm a convert.
There is no reason for him to switch.
I'm sure he enjoys those rewarding views from the 1st pew!
Always my pleasure, Rose.

Welcome to my little congregation. There's plenty of room to accommodate you at the services in our bedroom ... oops, I mean in my sanctuary.

(I hope that last bit didn't fall too flat. I've never been known for my natural sense of humor and one of my goals here at Lit is to work on reversing that.)

Rose

I hope the weekend has treated you well.

R

Ver well; thanks for asking. Busy with entertaining, etc, but stole some time for fun on Lit catching up with replies to posts on my thread and sharing another photo of me in black stockings from decades ago. Have you seen it yet?

I hope your weekend has been just as good.

Rose

Ver well; thanks for asking. Busy with entertaining, etc, but stole some time for fun on Lit catching up with replies to posts on my thread and sharing another photo of me in black stockings from decades ago. Have you seen it yet?

I hope your weekend has been just as good.

Rose

I haven't had the pleasure as of yet to see it. But I wait in excited anticipation.

Stealing moments is a good way to keep a smile on your face.

R

Just wow, perfect as always. From what I can see of them your seams are straight, so your perfectionism paid off :) I hope you don't mind me saying that this photo is just mesmerizing. The only problem with it is that I can't crawl through the screen and just go down on you for hours in that position. I certainly hope your photographer did just that as soon as this photo shoot was over.

It’s your attention to detail that makes you stand out so well from the rest Roseann, and I love the background detail you supply with your photos. Even the seam on your foot is centred!
Do you have your photos filed by date? It’s an added bonus knowing how old you were when they were taken. Thank you for a delightfully sexy thread.

I've not had a pair with seams in decades. I do sometimes wear sheer black stockings from fogal when we do role-play in bars, etc. For posing, I do very little dress up anymore, mostly just tanks and lacy camis.

Rose

Can you explain the "role playing in bars," is that as sexy as my imagination projects. :)

Welcome to my little congregation. There's plenty of room to accommodate you at the services in our bedroom ... oops, I mean in my sanctuary.

(I hope that last bit didn't fall too flat. I've never been known for my natural sense of humor and one of my goals here at Lit is to work on reversing that.)

Rose

Allow me to offer my services as a Humor Tutor. We'll start with the basics, working along the Chicken/Road and Waiter/Fly axes, and then move onto intermediary work with some Priest/Rabbi/Miscellaneous configurations. If you want to work on Knock Knocks, it'll be $10 extra per hour.
=tt

Rose

Your selling yourself short Rose, your sense of humour shines through your thread and makes it an added delight.

I seem to have posted my comments (No 386) in the wrong place, my apologies to you Rose and to Randomlyrandom

I've caught up with all my replies, I think. If I've missed anyone it wasn't intentional. Let me know if I did.

Here's another photo from the same session as last.

http://www.*********.com/view/?wbci8g5x1ealdo8

I like it for all the curves and angles and specially for the arch of my back. Usually when I'm supine my breasts tend to slide off the sides of my chest, almost disappearing as a result. In this photo the way I've arched my back keeps my left breast from doing so, allowing its shape and fullness to remain more in tact.

Now I need to start a busy day.

Rose

Thank you for sharing

42.** Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p245

Rose,

Hope you had a great weekend? One set I would love to see is you doing a slow strip tease.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred
OK EVERYONE PLEASE DONOT REPOST ANY PICTURE THAT HAS ** NEXT TO THE NUMBER AS IT IS HOSTED OFFSITE AND COULD GET ROSE THREAD DELETED​

Can a woman of a certain age be hot? INDEX

1.** Louise - My Pic Thread p103
2. Post Your Breasts With Size p13769
3. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1452
4. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1125
5. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1134
6. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1137
7. Large Areolas- another addiction of mine p1158
8. Post Your Breasts With Size p13790
9. Post Your Breasts With Size p13878
10. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1470

11. Post Your Breasts With Size p13926
12. Post Your Breasts With Size p13928
13. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1477
14. Post Your Breasts With Size p13946
15. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1494
16. Post Your Breasts With Size p13980
17. Post Your Breasts With Size p14063
18. Post Your Breasts With Size p14067
19. Post Your Breasts With Size p14089
20. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1556

21. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1558
22. 23. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1577
24. 25. A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1598
26. Post Your Breasts With Size p14109
27.** 28.** A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1656
29.** A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1697
30.** A new den for the lovely ladies that are over 40!!! p1718

31.** 32.** 33.** 34.** Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p1
35.** Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p87
36.** Post Your Breasts With Size p14226
37.** 38.** 39.** 40.** Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p164

41.** Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p218 42.** Can a woman of a certain age be hot? p245 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50.

end[/QUOTE]

Rose

I find you so refreshing , and so want to sit in the first row at your services. You sense of humor is well lets say...so welcoming , to say the least . thanks again for starting your thread....:kiss:

Oven-cleaning is such yucky work that I always wear long sleeves and jeans to protect as much of my skin as possible. Even when the foam dries a bit it's still toxic to my sensitive skin. Now, some of the other cleaning I do, well ....

Rose

Just flirting about the oven cleaning, Rose. ;)
My point is no matter how yucky the chore, you are sexy doing it!

As for other chores, maybe some ideas for future photoshoots? ;) :rose:'s

Rose

Thanks for the welcoming accomodations, Rose.
Your sanctuary is anywhere you are!

You did not fall flat...I chuckled at that line.
And got a hard-on envisioning you welcoming me into your sanctuary!
have a great start to the week, sweet, sexy Rose.

It’s your attention to detail that makes you stand out so well from the rest Roseann, and I love the background detail you supply with your photos. Even the seam on your foot is centred!
Do you have your photos filed by date? It’s an added bonus knowing how old you were when they were taken. Thank you for a delightfully sexy thread.

Thanks for all your kind words. As to my thread, it is I who am really thankful for the wonderful reception it has received and the fun I've had doing it.

I always try to include either the year or my age or both when I share a new photo and often the same info is included on the link at *********.

Rose

Can you explain the "role playing in bars," is that as sexy as my imagination projects. :)

I hadn't thought it needed much explanation. It's on my list for future posts and I do hope you'll find it as sexy as you imagine it. My photographer and I certainly do.

Rose

Allow me to offer my services as a Humor Tutor. We'll start with the basics, working along the Chicken/Road and Waiter/Fly axes, and then move onto intermediary work with some Priest/Rabbi/Miscellaneous configurations. If you want to work on Knock Knocks, it'll be $10 extra per hour.
=tt

Thanks for the offer, but tutoring seems almost like cheating. That's probably a generational thing. Tutors were unheard of when I was in HS and college, lo those many decades ago. If I have any talent for it, better that I learn on my own with audience feedback.

Rose

Your selling yourself short Rose, your sense of humour shines through your thread and makes it an added delight.

Thanks. You should tell that to my extended family. At gatherings whenever I start to retell a joke I've enjoyed, they roll their eyes or groan and say in unison: "Oh no, Rose. Not another botched joke. Please."

On second thought, don't tell my family. Some of them would never recover from the shock of finding out that I'm playing on Lit.

Rose

I seem to have posted my comments (No 386) in the wrong place, my apologies to you Rose and to Randomlyrandom

No need to apologize to me. Apologies are only for saying mean things, not making innocent mistakes. I'm sure Randomlyrandom would concur.

Rose

Rose,

Hope you had a great weekend? One set I would love to see is you doing a slow strip tease.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I had an excellent weekend. Thanks for asking. How was yours?

Most things I do these days tend to be very slow. One of the many joys of aging.

Rose

I find you so refreshing , and so want to sit in the first row at your services. You sense of humor is well lets say...so welcoming , to say the least . thanks again for starting your thread....:kiss:

The pews are way too narrow to accommodate more than one parishioner each. The sanctuary is small enough though to afford all an intimate view of the twin goddesses.

Thanks for all your compliments. As to my thread, I'm the one who is more than thankful for how it's been received and the fun I've had with it.

Rose

Just flirting about the oven cleaning, Rose. ;)
My point is no matter how yucky the chore, you are sexy doing it!

As for other chores, maybe some ideas for future photoshoots? ;) :rose:'s

I love to flirt as well and am happy you're into it.

Maybe there are women who are so sexy that they can appear that way doing household chores, but I can't ever see myself being one. My tedium and boredom would be too difficult for me to disguise. I'm not that good an actress.

Rose

Back