Men's vibrating underwear

BurningMonkey

TheMan In TheMirror
This is a twist on the vibrating-egg underwear for women.

A guy invents/buys/acquires a pair of men's underwear equipped with a vibrating/stroking(?) sheath with remote control, and he and his girlfriend/wife/casual date decide to go out on the town, she with her egg-vibrating panties and he with his cock-stimulating boxers (or briefs). Each has the control for the other's underwear. They try to get each other into trouble and/or compromising situations. Hilarity ensues.

Any merit?

This is a twist on the vibrating-egg underwear for women.

A guy invents/buys/acquires a pair of men's underwear equipped with a vibrating/stroking(?) sheath with remote control, and he and his girlfriend/wife/casual date decide to go out on the town, she with her egg-vibrating panties and he with his cock-stimulating boxers (or briefs). Each has the control for the other's underwear. They try to get each other into trouble and/or compromising situations. Hilarity ensues.

Any merit?

I'd definitely read it. Vibe wars.

I must confess though, from the thread title I pictured a sad, naked guy staring into an agitating top-load washer.

Do guys dig vibes too? Huh! Live and learn. If it came from my head it would probably be a remote controlled bj machine.

Or how about this: one of those robotic gloves where the robot fingers do everything the wearers fingers do. They could wear one each and if he starts getting to frisky then she turns hers around and ... well I won't spoil it ... but let's just say the middle finger has some trick features.

Write it how you like it. I'd read it.

Sequel - she shares the devices with a girlfriend and goes out to a cafe forgetting her glove on the kitchen counter. He sees it assumes she has gone solo for some self gratification and gate crashes the girls brunch, thinking he is pleasuring the wife but actually pleasuring her friend. Orgasm and mutual embarrassment ensues.

Do guys dig vibes too? Huh! Live and learn. If it came from my head it would probably be a remote controlled bj machine.
Well, that's actually what I had in mind. I didn't describe it well, evidently.
It vibrates, but also has rippling pulses up and down, like the lights of a running marquee, simulating the rippling contractions of a vagina in orgasm...or something to that effect.

And yeah, guys like vibes. Maybe not as much as girls, but we do.

Or how about this: one of those robotic gloves where the robot fingers do everything the wearers fingers do. They could wear one each and if he starts getting to frisky then she turns hers around and ... well I won't spoil it ... but let's just say the middle finger has some trick features.
LoL! Too elaborate, and not "plausible"; they'd never be able to hide it surreptitiously in their underwear. Besides, that provides too much temptation for a quick clench on the dingleberries if something I say or do pisses her off, which happens with distressing regularity (who can understand a woman's mind?). NO guy will leave himself open for that. :)

Sequel - she shares the devices with a girlfriend and goes out to a cafe forgetting her glove on the kitchen counter. He sees it assumes she has gone solo for some self gratification and gate crashes the girls brunch, thinking he is pleasuring the wife but actually pleasuring her friend. Orgasm and mutual embarrassment ensues.
Now that has possibilities...

Last edited:
Tell me if you are going to use the sequel idea. I have a similar premise going in my story arc with Ike and Mike the rf linked vibrators. I have been looking for an excuse to introduce Mr gallows to Belinda's mother, and brunch might be just what I am after.

No, I probably won't use it. So feel free. :)

Besides, there's no law that says we can't both use it; whatever scenarios we come up with will be different enough, and the storylines and characters different enough, that they will be able to live side by side in perfect harmony.

Back