I.M. Fauve Gallery

that is a good thing. :)

not as veiny as one might have guessed, eh?:cool:

Heh. indeed not. At least not compared to what you usually draw.

Hmm... Maybe I should start complaining about the sizes instead :D Of course those aren't as bad as the veins ;)
 
obviously distorted in my favor.:D
and using refer-ence from my "glory days"
about 20 years old and fit.
attachment.php

all I can say is... my my.... ;)
 
Heh. indeed not. At least not compared to what you usually draw.

Hmm... Maybe I should start complaining about the sizes instead :D Of course those aren't as bad as the veins ;)
I rarely capitulate with regard to complaints.:cool:
My drawings (here) are for my amusement, and if I am lucky, someone else will be "amused" or "aroused" or something positive.:D

I get/give enough art direction in real life.... bleh.
and enough disinterest in my cock as well.

all I can say is... my my.... ;)

oh?
That seems positive.:)
 
Last edited:
obviously distorted in my favor.:D
and using refer-ence from my "glory days"
about 20 years old and fit.
attachment.php

So naturally, the length and girth catch the eye - and are quite moist-making, to quote Alice from Vicar of Dibley.

But it's the hair pattern that does it for me. Hair catches so many lovely smells, and I just can't see that without wanting to bury my nose in it.

10/10 - but add more veins, and you go to 11.
 
So naturally, the length and girth catch the eye - and are quite moist-making, to quote Alice from Vicar of Dibley.

But it's the hair pattern that does it for me. Hair catches so many lovely smells, and I just can't see that without wanting to bury my nose in it.

10/10 - but add more veins, and you go to 11.

thank you.

HA! well, then, something for everyone, eh?
a vote for MORE veins.:)
 
Saw a video clip which reminded me just how much I love this — feeling, and visual...
and how long it has been since...

I LOVE seeing my cum overflowing from an enthusiastic, wet, blow job.

removed for lack of interest
 
Last edited:
grrrr.... interrupted by real work.
I'll get back to a bit more shading and highlighting...later
 
Last edited:
Saw a video clip which reminded me just how much I love this — feeling, and visual...
and how long it has been since...

I LOVE seeing my cum overflowing from an enthusiastic, wet, blow job.
attachment.php

let me be one of the first to say... that is so to the point... no pun intended... LOL..... I also love the feeling... of course differently from your last experience .. which you say has been a while... that's a real shame... that must have been one heck of a video to jog your memory like that... :D
 
let me be one of the first to say... that is so to the point... no pun intended... LOL..... I also love the feeling... of course differently from your last experience .. which you say has been a while... that's a real shame... that must have been one heck of a video to jog your memory like that... :D

:) doesn't take MUCH to jog my memory or incite my fantasy:D
 
whew...finished that emergency request :rolleyes:
and, of course here is another, but have until Wednesday for that one...and the regular stuff.

so... did a little more on the overflow.



to post in "superheroes wanted" thread:
 
Last edited:
I've told you this before countless times, but you have the best cock, I mean you give the best cock . . . Oh hell . . . you draw the best cock.
 
whew...finished that emergency request :rolleyes:
and, of course here is another, but have until Wednesday for that one...and the regular stuff.

so... did a little more on the overflow.
attachment.php

Oooooh....I like it! (The drawing, and well...yeah!) :)
 
Hand Assortment

*snip*
A snarky series made for a thread requesting photos of men's hands (cuz they are "sexy"), following a response to hand photos (one being my profile image) which did not meet a certain Litster's* narrow (and fickle) requirements. eyeroll emoti was here

A certain LITSTER said:
"I would like to see just hands, not hands involved in sexual things. It's hard to imagine a pair of hands on me when the image of them is grabbing the owners junk, pulling his trousers down, drawing sexual comics etc.."

*********
I generally regret wandering out of here.
And sometimes regret posting here as well.

Is "the writing on the wall"?
********
There must be someplace I should be.

strange days.
*****
Still shopping for a better venue. There are downsides to most every one, so far.
Even on my own web-site, as I need to (sadly) keep a low profile with any erotic work.
*****
ugh.
******
still rather dark.
*********
ridiculous
****************
so last night, that woman went to bed before I did. It was rather warm evening. she had the covers off, and was laying face down with her night shirt up (always wear one) and her panties were creeping up her ass. Love that view. there was a dim light on and I took a couple pics. If it was my real wife, I might have stroked off and cum on her ass right there. But, she doesn't like cum or to be cum on, and does not like to be woken. so... that was that. I suppose I could have just stroked myself anyway... and not cum ON her.
*****

nuthin'

****
The thread gets closed in 425 replies, which is no imminent risk, at this rate.
More likely to fade into oblivion.

...about a week until it slips off the first page
~July 31,2017
**********
5 days or so.
If there is not any new interest before (or after) it "falls", I think, I will begin dismantling the gallery.

*********
Ok. the gallery "fell off" the 1st page, after a month of inactivity. so I have begin the process of dismantling — pulling the images.

It has been fun at times, but the thrill is gone. Thanks to those who have commented about the images.

*****

All done.
images removed.
August 10,2017​
****
OCT6, 2017
(posting here so as to not bump, but can put an image up)

I had a physical today, my General Physician retired, and my wife found a new doctor within our insurance group. I was ok going to the same, happens to be a woman, ain't no thang.

Still, the idea inspires fantasies.
(reality, Doctors barely look at you)

So she figured we should do a long term follow up on my vasectomy and get a semen specimen. She had my strip naked and get on the exam table, on my hands and knees. She put on gloves and had her Physician's assistant come in, to...assist. The assistant took off her top, the doctor explained (needlessly) that visuals can speed up the collection process, as she held a collection dish near the head of mu cock and began to milk me.

snip
a couple scenarios, which one may have seen here before, combined.
some more tinkering
snip]
*******************
some more. Oct24,2017
For my own amusement
snip
********
funny, that I saw on a thread here (LIT) a photo posted of a woman who looked quite a bit like my new doctor!
*************
Dec21-2017
quite dark in here......

...and "out there" as well.
********
Dec 28, 2017
Seems that interest in The visual Artists' Corner has evaporated......
••••••
Jan 2, 2018
disappointed.
**************
Jan 7, 2018
I had an erotic dream last night, unfortunately, it was one that faded too quickly on waking. Buts of imagery stayed with me, I hope that I can render some of it tomorrow. There was a cobalt blue bottle. hmmm..
captured a bit. The bottle was a wine bottle, but in dream it accommodated my cock like a milk bottle, the POV changed throughout, and at one point, my cock head was at the neck in reverse (coming from within). This was outdoors at some "event" with many people around and some women watching with interest. though it was somewhat "matter of fact"... I think there was a request for semen...but I do not know why.
Jan 8, 2018 did a quick drawing of part of the dream...
reduced and posted as part of the progression

...........wonder if I can conjure the dream for another episode tonight...?
****
Jan9, 2018
actually, I was dressed in the dream, it was just quicker to draw this way. I'll probably update the image to reflect the dream (fantasy?)
****
Jan9, 2018
updated drawing to more like the "reality" that was my dream...
(sadly, it was not continued last night. Though I did have a new fantasy thought, involving the neighbor who brought over some warm bread)
former image>reduced and posted as part of the progression
**************
January 10, 2018
always seems cold....
*****
January 11, 2018
added another character, though the original dream was somewhat vague on just who they were, pretty sure I knew some.
reduced and posted as part of the progression
I have all sorts of ways this scenario could go — One where this woman takes the bottle, when I am done and swigs it down. Another might have her putting a stopper in it and using it to masturbate with, I've had a fantasy something like that before, with a test tube...hmmm.
****
January 12, 2018
3 years back... I did a bit of "hands on" research.
***************
January 14. 2018
I still have the bottles and vases... perhaps I should break them out... or carefully utilize them. The glass is thick.
*****************
Jan 16, 2018
WHEW! The 4 day weekend is over! (snow day Fri Plus MLK Mon)
Technically, I did not have either off, but I did work from home.
******
January 17, 2018
I still wander around, but ......
anyway... still adding a few strokes, milking this for what I can get.

********************
I expect that eventually there may be some lost and inquisitive soul....
***************
Jan 18, 2018
3 of the earlier drawings, reduced into one file to show the progression:


yes, I know that I am alone here and "talking to myself"

On a different note: it seems to me that there is an increasing amount of questionably young looking subjects being posted in threads. Not my bag.
*************
Jan 20, 2018

and further more! (heehee)
There are SO many photos of digitally manipulated women! WTF!?
Some are done "well" (well crafted), but WHY?
To satisfy a visual fetish, I suppose. hmmmm
I draw people in a distorted way, but not trying to pass of as reality...
interesting. Is it harmless, presenting plausible photos of extreme hourglass women as fantasy...or is that as bad as the fashion industry and setting up unrealistic "ideals"?

So'kay, just musing, don't answer.
******************
Jan 21, 2018
a little break in the weekend. I know weekends are supposed to be the breaks —*not so much.
*******************
January 24, 2018
.............

**********
Jan 26, 2018
worse than losing a muse, is having a (don't know the name for the opposite)....

discourager, disheartener, dispiriter, suffocater, stifler, devitalizer, demeaner, demoralizer, dismisser, emasculater, extinguisher, impairer, invalidater.......

later
.............
Jan 28, 2018
nothing here. nothing over there, or there...
****************
Jan30, 2018
too much loneliness.
******
Feb 1, 2018
I gave a shot at trying to draw in my sketch book (again) at the café before work this morning... oof Gotta keep pushin' on.
*****
Feb 2, 2018
gave it a shot again, naturally cut short. oh well.

******
later Feb2
hmmmm. wonder if there's a limit post length?

I suppose the FAA might have a say on post HEIGHT.
Depth, would be limited by one's resources and temperature and pressure factors... deepest currently is 12,261 meters.

*********
Feb 8, 2018
Snow day yesterday...bleh. I could have gone in, but after clearing walks and drives I opted to work from home. A more fer realsy snow day is expected tomorrow.

mean while, working at a café for a bit, and may give a stab at continuing some spec work illustration, being as how there is still "money on the meter".
*************
Feb 11, 2018
Another snow day on Friday... and more heaps this weekend.
Seems it has all passed, for this round.
Cleared the entire block on this side, as I had out the snow thrower and it was a bit heavier this morning.
Gotta work on tax stuff, inventory, expenses etc.... bleh.

later got a bunch of info gathered...whew.

*****************
Feb 12, 2018
not inspired to draw anything erotic. Not very inspired to draw anything, really.
Maybe later.
*****
Feb 15, 2018
No kingdom. No crown either.
******
Feb16, 2018
That pencil looks heavy...and the paper...just....out....of...reach.

later
finally...finished a couple of paying projects and made myself get the paper and lift the pencil...did not know where it would go...but this developed.


hmmm.. worked a bit more on it (hahahaha- I said "moron")
got better and worse... I didn't like they eyes (so I cropped the scan)


whooops! at the 5 image per post limit. Have to stop...or go backwards into the thread.
************
Feb17,2018
still no ship on the horizon.
I should work on my technique and attention to detail.
*****
FEB 19, 2018
Good inspiration for an image or two today.
A fuck on an incline board (for sit ups). I have one in one of my of the rooms in my office space. Once in a rare while, I'll do an actual sit up (or two)

maybe, I'll give a shot at drawing the concept, tomorrow... tho' I'll have to "retro post", in order to keep the thread buried.

*****
FEB 21, 2018
I had to go to the other room to sketch the incline board. I think I could have made a reasonable approximation from memory, but this will help a bit.


ok..got a start on it. always a bit challenging, the old "porn POV" — trying to SEE the cock entering the cunt. Obviously, one can be more "suggestive" about being suggestive. heehee, but I like to SEE. I can do subtle some other time and place.
There was a wet spot on the board, from cunt juices and cum dripping...
yes, this is based on an actual event. YAY!


There was more, that was dipped out with fingers and licked.... yesss.

*****
FEB22,2018
a little more rendering...

*******
FEB23,2018
it's a sad and sorry state out there.
****************
FEB24,2018
Haven't had a response on my Message about possible upgrade of the "beta version of (the) Adult Illustrations section", after YEARS. At least there is a section, but it could be so much better.
******
FEB26,2018
dust to dust
*****
FEB28,2018
I'm pretty sure, with so much amateur and professional photographic porn/erotic imagery available to everyone with just a click, and software to create 2d—"3D" scenes, there really isn't any interest in "erotic art" — hand drawn or painted.
********
Mar2,2018
still
*******
Mar3,2018 slip sliding away.
*****
Mar7,2018
58th birthday tomorrow. wooo
******* March 8, 2018
Happy birthday, to me. wooooooo
later.... this will be a good place to leave the body.
One page back from the end.
*******
Mar9, 2018
I remember (barely) the days of "birthday sex". not so much a celebration, but a celibation.
****
Well! That was interesting. Buried deeper under a barrage of nice. "rocks."
Almost seemed intentional. I'm not quite sure just what the intent was.

Something like 70 threads bumped up (by the same Litster) most with a simple — "nice." post, some threads did not actually have any work posted (but were still "nice."), a handful had terse, but pertinent posts, so it was not a bot thing, though rather spammy.

hmmmmm...
10:05am whoops...there's ANOTHER. very strange behavior.
fishing for interaction?
10:08 several more ...and HERE.. Bwahhahahahahahaaaaaa! obviously NOT really looking.

10:30 he/she is still on a roll! Three smilie faces seems to be the go to post now.

10:43 OMG it's moved on to the personals and am pics!!! same "technique" WTF? I guess it's gonna bump every post on the bulletin board.

11:15am
My Decaying Dream World has a short in the circuit

**********
March 12, 2018
nice. nice. baby.
********
March 13, 2018..... where to go? Where to go?
*****
March 15, 2018
still haven't found what I'm looking for.....
*****
March 23, 2018
just me an my "so called drawings".
I'm pretty sure they are actual drawings.
yep, quite sure.
*******
March 27, 2018
drawing a blank...still
**********
March 31, 2018
me and my shadow.
*******
April 2, 2018
no foolin'!
***********
April 4, 2018
start over? reset?
*********
April 9, 2018
dark spectres swirl.
******
April 23, 2018
tried another method...barely a nibble.
******
May 4, 2018
I just can't make this (or that) work.
*****
May 11, 2018
]A fantastic dream last night
As dreams often are, it was somewhat disjointed. The players: myself and several female coworkers from a previous job on an overnight business trip? At night in a communal dorm room. Talk wen to sex and there was a challenge to see who was better/sexiest...or something. This concerned two particular women and myself. I was to take turns with each. I was next to the bed of one, who was under the sheets. I was reaching under the sheets and caressing her curvy body, when I noticed the third woman, in an adjacent bed, watching. I turned a bit so she could get glimpses of my hard-on. While the "contestant" was working herself out of her loose t-shirt top... I went in for a deep kiss... then turned her to fuck her from behind and give a good show to the voyeur, who was now masturbating and showing herself to me... I woke about here... just as I had a notion of the 2nd "contestant" making an "entrance". < She was behind me...maybe set up to sleep on the floor? (there is a bit of reality to this fantasy, in that for a trade show there was an overnight at the house of one of these contestants, with myself, the other contestant and a male co-worker. Things got "sexual" but not quite to this degree):)

This would require quite a few drawings or animation to portray it best, but I quickly jotted down the basic premise.

*****
June 7, 2018
low.
lonely.
***********
June 11, 2018
not getting better.

*****
June 17, 2018

dull, hot Fathers' day.

*******
June 25, 2018
oof! Still safer in here, buried back here.

***************
July 25, 2018
it was much more fun 10 years ago.

*********

August 15, 2018
Just can't find or generate any interesting engagement.

************
November 28,2018
At least there are still picture threads to look at.
************
November 29,2018
ugh... anxiety attack. Struggling to keep moving... clean up. A downside of working alone.
************
December 4, 2018
Still cannot get anything "going" over on the LIT beta version of Adult Illustrations.
I'm gonna do a search again for another venue, but I'm not optimistic. If life was different, I'd simply post on my own web-site.
****
December 10, 2018
It's been a bit too long since I last drew an erotic image. I need to rectify that. heh heh, I am so juvenile, "rectify" makes me laugh. "Wrecked 'im!?, hell it killed 'im!"
****
December 12, 2018
I miss oral sex. Also miss drawing erotica, I have to really dig into memories and generate fantasies.


yes, I know, that no one will see this (unless you are actually reading this) Purposely buried deep and not a new post, just editing.

Apparently Tumblr is going all cautious/prudish. I have an account, but don't use it that way.
****
December 13, 2018
hmmm... I should work on more real work, but maybe I'll sneak in some "fun" drawing too.
****
December 14, 2018
no "fun" drawing... hopefully soon-ish.

*********
December 16, 2018
something's missing
*********
December 17, 2018
just started a Santa drawing...

might tinker more, but scanned at this stage



It's been noted that Santa comes just once a year — I am quite sure he cums frequently ONE NIGHT of the year. He's magical.


*********
December 27, 2018

I went for a general physical, and I was generally physical. I mentioned my more frequent, intense headaches and the doctor requisitioned an MRA. The might be a small cerebral aneurysm, so now I get a CTA scan to confirm/deny. Exciting. Posting such that if I don't get back on (unlikely even if there IS one), that would probably be why.

*********
December 28, 2018
Appointment January 3

*********
December 29, 2018
Well rats! Christmas break and events got me out of wack — I thought today was Friday and planned to go into the office, though I didn't need to. I had schemed drawing, oh well. maybe next week.

*********
December 30, 2018
Looking back on a fond memory. Her breasts moved in a wonderful way while we fucked.



*********
December 31, 2018
A few of my drawings that are posted and lost in the "front end" of LIT:

https://www.literotica.com/i/black-wings

https://www.literotica.com/i/4x-fan

https://www.literotica.com/i/clear-the-desk

https://www.literotica.com/i/corset-2

https://www.literotica.com/i/dancer-10

https://www.literotica.com/i/day-dream-believer

https://www.literotica.com/i/fuck-of-fury-two-versions

https://www.literotica.com/i/gypsy-red-and-blue-variants

https://www.literotica.com/i/hard-at-work-time-to-get-off

https://www.literotica.com/i/lap-dance-12

https://www.literotica.com/i/table-and-chair

https://www.literotica.com/i/tangle-up

https://www.literotica.com/i/thor

https://www.literotica.com/i/two-places

https://www.literotica.com/i/woah
*********
January 1, 2019
Of course, this area of the bulletin board is not well travelled, and I have buried this post without update "bumps", so it is unlikely these links will generate any more traffic there. Likewise, commentary was sparse here and less so there. (Though there were more views... can't track views of images here anymore, just views of threads)

CT scan in 2 days.
*********
January 2, 2019
I had to update my computer operating system, so I got to the drawing I was thinking of.
I like how it worked out, especially considering that it was entirely from memory/imagination (so, as with many that I have posted, there is "license" taken) If I get into this one again (either re-working or starting fresh) I think I'd work in the arc of her mound and tummy, even if subtly... and maybe a bit of thigh...hmm
In The Groove:



*********
January 3, 2019
Even with an IV of contrast Dye, that was quicker/easier than the MRA (which was pretty fast). Now, just waiting. Hope it is no big deal, but would like to stop the headaches.
*********
January 6, 2019
Christmas "vacation" nearly over —*yesssss. Too many "events"
perhaps I'll also get news tomorrow.
*********
January 7, 2019
Nuthin' yet.
A few odd real world jobs, but need a meeting to proceed on one of them.
Should do more drawing......

A previous post which is similar that recent one. recurring themes are not surprising I suppose.



*********
January 8, 2019
ok— a "small" aneurysm (3x3mm) which has not changed in size or shape since MRI. so, "bad news"/"good news". Next, my Doctor will have to review that and recommend the next step, tomorrow. "I'm not dead...yet!" ~(Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

*********
January 9, 2019
Now referral to neural surgery, not necessarily for "surgery", but for more expert opinion and recommendation of next step. Likely — "monitor"

Ironic? that I ended up with screen name "THROBBS", and it's in my "big head".

No more room on this post for images (limit is 5) and "up front" is still a bit of a dud, so, that's gonna be on hold until they work out those bugs (which seems to be low priority) had to use a previous post, #4566 for an image.

*********
January 11, 2019
no call, will pester on Monday, if nothing by then.

*********
January 12, 2019
*********
January 15, 2019
Still trying to get the referral set, I wouldn't have thought it was such a hurdle! But, because of insurance and providers...have to go to specialist in another "system", and apparently the FAX number is mysterious. LOL... I forget that places still use FAXes. Nothing has exploded.
*****
January 25, 2019
FINALLY got the referral. appointment for March 21 — as I suspected, "not urgent".
3mm is quite small and typically, the smallest that explode are 5-7mm. I don't smoke and have no family history of aneurysms.
So it will likely be a monitor for changes, and recommendations on minimizing the possibility of making it worse. :)
 
Last edited:

Hmmm.... shouldn't nipple pull be the end of the thumb against the side of the first knuckle of the index finger? I mean, let's get some leverage, man! And just one digit for the wetness test... The breast squeeze, okay, if they're big, but what is the little finger doing in that caress? And the hyperflexion of the fingers on that ass slap is going to lead to trouble.
 
Hmmm.... shouldn't nipple pull be the end of the thumb against the side of the first knuckle of the index finger? I mean, let's get some leverage, man! And just one digit for the wetness test... The breast squeeze, okay, if they're big, but what is the little finger doing in that caress? And the hyperflexion of the fingers on that ass slap is going to lead to trouble.

As a fan of hands, I appreciate the level of attention to detail. :D
 
Back
Top