What did you dream? Tell it in five sentences or fewer.

Multiple dreams about milk that had spoiled two days before.

I've been domesticated! :(
 
I had a dream that I was given a task to take photos of an almond in many places like on a park bench etc. I mean I brought an almond with me, placed it somewhere and took a picture of it.

When I was taking a picture of it on the market square, a seagull ate my almond and I replaced it with another almond in the next pictures. I sent the pics, and got properly reprimanded for using an almond that wasn't preapproved.

Task failed. *sigh*
 
I had a dream that I was given a task to take photos of an almond in many places like on a park bench etc. I mean I brought an almond with me, placed it somewhere and took a picture of it.

When I was taking a picture of it on the market square, a seagull ate my almond and I replaced it with another almond in the next pictures. I sent the pics, and got properly reprimanded for using an almond that wasn't preapproved.

Task failed. *sigh*

This one gave me a good laugh 😂 also I just have to say I love you AV:heart:
 
More of a daydream at work; I had a threesome with my Kat and a woman that looked like Lily, the girl from the AT&T commercials. And let me say, Lily is a really dirty girl when she wants to be. Good dream.....
 
I ran a village of squirrels, mice and penguins by pulling levers in a gigantic control room. There were lots of canals, dams and various types of water mills all around the village and I had to guide water into right parts using those levers to keep electricity going. The animals wore clothes, had jobs, carried briefcases etc.

It was a weird, but funny and surprisingly relaxing dream.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/ios/happy-squirrels
 
I am having the same theme dream I always have when sick. Drowning. I always accept it as a warning to get to the doctor which I will do tomorrow/today after work.

Last nights dream was typical of the pre pneumonia nightmares. I drove into a lake. I was confused and disoriented at first, unable to get my bearings. Soon it turned to panic as the car began to fill with water and sink deeper. I scrambled to get the window down...to try to swim out but my hands wouldn't work. Soon I was drowning...the taste of the murky lake water filling my mouth...my lungs burning. My body fighting the inevitable.

Shudder.
 
I witnessed animal cruelty in a facility, I don't remember why I was there. They were stomping on bunnies that they had force fed to make fatter. I didn't like this so I declared war and left to gather my people. The war was long and bloody and in the end I took the leader and locked her in a broken car before setting it on fire.
 
I drank watermelon flavored shower gel while taking a shower and as a result whenever I spoke, I frothed in my mouth.
 
I have been house shopping recently and dreamt last night that we were all living with another family, that we bought and were immediately sharing a house with a family of 3 that I barely know. It was awkward and tense and I was glad to wake up early.
 
The only part of my dream that I recall is that people were calling me ugly. :(
 
I had the naked in public dream last night. I was at the hospital and I came out of the ladies toilet into the general waiting room naked.
 
I lived in Vermont. Everything looked exactly like home and everything I did was what I usually do, but I just knew it was Vermont.

Now I feel like I need to look up Vermont. I know nothing about it except that the state capital is Montpelier, which is awesome, because I appreciate the VerMONT-MONTpelier symmetry.
 
Playing pool in a room I didn't recognize and beating J's butt for a change.

I told J this morning and he got a strange look on his face and said "no, we were playing snooker. In England. Using umbrellas for our cues."

It's too bizarre that we dreamt about the same subject and we haven't even played pool for over 6 months!
 
Back
Top