A picture a day....

Here you I guys!! Just a little tease for y'all!

And what a delightful tease it is. I'd love to feel your stubble scratching my chin while I eat you.

And since no one else has asked a question, what's your favorite sex position and why?

Edited to add: and a runner? I'm smitten. What's your favorite distance?
 
And what a delightful tease it is. I'd love to feel your stubble scratching my chin while I eat you.

And since no one else has asked a question, what's your favorite sex position and why?

Edited to add: and a runner? I'm smitten. What's your favorite distance?

Not a lot. 2mi!

My fav position is doggy, or in general being bent over anything. Allows access to deeper spots. Allows for clit stim and hair pulling! Haha :) (good question)
 
Not a lot. 2mi!

My fav position is doggy, or in general being bent over anything. Allows access to deeper spots. Allows for clit stim and hair pulling! Haha :) (good question)
Any running is good running. Remember, no matter how much or little ground you cover, you're lapping everyone who's sitting on the couch. I do 3 3x a week and 5 or 6 on the weekend.

And now I go searching your other posts and find that you're a sub... Wow oh wow.

Bent over is my favorite too. I love it best when she's forced to stand on shaky legs... One of my hands with a fistful of hair, the other reaching around to work her clit or pinch and pull her nipples while her tits sway from the force of my thrusts...
 
Coworkers brought in breakfast for the office. I'm tempted to take a sandwich, I just don't wanna eat any more fast food this week.
 
Doggy is by far my favorite position, love the view and access I have with my hands. Very erotic!
 
Here you I guys!! Just a little tease for y'all!

Wonderful tease.
134.gif
You are so sexy. Thanks for sharing with us.
 
Not a lot. 2mi!

My fav position is doggy, or in general being bent over anything. Allows access to deeper spots. Allows for clit stim and hair pulling! Haha :) (good question)

That is a lovely vision for sure!

Oral sex - would you rather give, or receive?
 
Haha I've been up for 3 hours! It's 9am here!

Got to blame this crazy day. Some reason input you on the west coast instead of the east coast

Now for the greedy little slut thing. I'm sure we can take care of all of your needs.
 
Mmm I have a feeling I'm gonna check this thread religiously!! Amazingly sexy pics Alyssa!
 
Since I'm a greedy little slut, both! But if I had to pick? I'd give.

MmMmM, self-described slut. I love a greedy little slut who loves to suck cock. Not much better than a good girl-on-top 69 session, though

I bet you'd be SO fun to Dom.
 
Back
Top