What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The aggression in his hands, touch and gaze..........
Heavy breaths in my ear........
His lips, teeth and words penetrating my flesh pushing goosebumps to rise throughout my body........
His hips slamming into mine.....creating perfect echo's of passion, rapture and greed....
Forcing me to scream, whimper, cry and beg.....
The Perfect Fuck.........
Never stopping......Don't you dare fucking stop.....
Deep eyes burning trails of fire across my body....marking me in more ways than one...
Red welts trailing, unable to determine where one begins and the other ends...........
Raw animalistic fucking unmatched by any males before him.......
Fists full of hair.....pulling, grabbing, controlling my wild streak...exposing my neck......
Hard, forceful plunges in and out of me......
I grit my teeth....give him the best 'Is that all you've got' gaze and try to hold back a delightful scream......
A powerful, shocking bite on the throat possesses me........
His thick voice in my ear quickly reminds me............
"You're My Bitch........"
My eyes respond.....
My grin widens......

Exactly what I wanted to hear......

:devil::devil::devil::kiss::devil::devil::devil:

Good to know you're thinking of me, babe. ;)

Goodness...
Made me bite my lower lip and move in my chair a little
:eek:

His lips, teeth and words penetrating my flesh pushing goosebumps to rise throughout my body........
His hips slamming into mine.....creating perfect echo's of passion, rapture and greed....
Deep eyes burning trails of fire across my body....marking me in more ways than one...
Red welts trailing, unable to determine where one begins and the other ends...........
Fists full of hair.....pulling, grabbing, controlling my wild streak...exposing my neck......
I grit my teeth....give him the best 'Is that all you've got' gaze and try to hold back a delightful scream......
My eyes respond.....
My grin widens......

My eyes respond.....
My grin widens......

Fuck! How am I to think of anything BUT this now!!! Damn girl! You've made my night...now he damn well better make yours ;)

That's my perfect bitch.
:kiss:
Written for the perfect Man.......:kiss:

Good to know you're thinking of me, babe. ;)
:D You ass!

Goodness...
Made me bite my lower lip and move in my chair a little
:eek:

There's so much more in this wicked mind of mine.....:devil::kiss:

Fuck! How am I to think of anything BUT this now!!! Damn girl! You've made my night...now he damn well better make yours ;)

I :heart: you too, honey! :kiss:

My eyes respond.....
My grin widens......

Now that's what I was talking about. Well done Corby :kiss:

So my boss calls me Friday night to let me know she's got the new time sheet out, with some minor changes for this coming week. (She redid this weeks time sheet too) Giving herself an unexpected vacation (joy) leaving me in charge (joy again). Noting and reminding me of the new opening and closing times. I will now be going in an hour later and getting off an hour later with 2 extra days working an extra hour each. Ok no prob. Then she says I left you a list of supplies to pick up that we need for Halloween and arts and crafts. (This list she was suppose to pick up last week)
Then she says, "I know it's been a long time coming but you are now officially second in command and I put in a $1.00 raise for you". Hmmm. unofficially I've been second for 2 years now, always being stuck doing what she never gets done. I shoulda just took her position when they offered it to me, but I didn't want the hassle that I have now, lol go figure.:rolleyes:

I have been apologizing all freaking morning for stupid things.

I am so freaking proud of him - in spite of all the many many reasons to not do this, he is doing it. I'm feeling a little humbled.

It's really no wonder I struggle to feel relaxed, which is not the same as saying I'm okay with that.

Last edited:
What the f*ck is up with my internet connection the past week?

and...

I'm really disappointed in you. I thought you were better than that. Shame.

Note to self....

Don't twirl gum after putting on lotion...

*YUCK!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back