Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise!!

i know i'm aweful and need to be punnished! I don't know if you all heard the news from Bequ but i found out last month that i'm pregnant! yea i know crazy hu, anyway thats why i havn't been on in so long, i just havn't had anytime to get online. it sucks o well i miss you all and am gonna try and get on more! promise!!!

Surprise!!

i know i'm aweful and need to be punnished! I don't know if you all heard the news from Bequ but i found out last month that i'm pregnant! yea i know crazy hu, anyway thats why i havn't been on in so long, i just havn't had anytime to get online. it sucks o well i miss you all and am gonna try and get on more! promise!!!

Congrats!

:)

Hey gurls!

How's everyone doing..i'm thinking that maybe we're all busy with RL duties, or some of us have found new and exciting threads :confused:
I work all day (12-14hrs), and i go out sometimes at nite, and when i'm not out, i'm too damn tired to log on..i do housework and sleep LoL

Hope you all have a great day/evening!

:rose:

*takes a running start and leaps into Cipher's arms*
Hi Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't talked to you in sooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
And now I have to leave to go pick up the girls!!! :(

I hope you are still on line when I get back!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Surprise!!

Hi honey!!!! I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't know if you wanted it broadcsted yet.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Need to run, but I'll be back!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Good evening to all the beautiful ladies of lit. How was everyones day?

Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Surprise!!

*takes a running start and leaps into Cipher's arms*
Hi Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't talked to you in sooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
And now I have to leave to go pick up the girls!!! :(

I hope you are still on line when I get back!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

((((B))))

How's it goin ladybug?? i'm off today..and why i'm awake idk..i'm pissed off..LMAO I'm actually hanging out with chelsea today..we're going to find new winter coats.

Ladies, have a great day!!

((((B))))

How's it goin ladybug?? i'm off today..and why i'm awake idk..i'm pissed off..LMAO I'm actually hanging out with chelsea today..we're going to find new winter coats.

Ladies, have a great day!!

Hi my sweet Cipher!!! I'll be in and out. I hope we can catch up today!!! :kiss::kiss:

Have a good day hun!!!! And tell Chelsea I said hi, if she even knows who I am, that is!!!! :rolleyes:

Hi my sweet Cipher!!! I'll be in and out. I hope we can catch up today!!! :kiss::kiss:

Have a good day hun!!!! And tell Chelsea I said hi, if she even knows who I am, that is!!!! :rolleyes:

I'll be in and out too, so eventually we'll run into eachother. And yeah, she knows who you are! she knows i was tellin you what we were doin :devil:
She's alot like me in that way..we don't care about much..LoL

See you later!
:heart:

I'll be in and out too, so eventually we'll run into eachother. And yeah, she knows who you are! she knows i was tellin you what we were doin :devil:
She's alot like me in that way..we don't care about much..LoL

See you later!
:heart:

See ya sweetie!!!

And I am still looking forward to your visit, whenever it might be!!!!!! :kiss:

Evening to all the sexy ladies out there tonight!
Kisses and nibbles all around!

And Miss VampGirl...CONGRATS!!!!! Yeah for you guys! Big hugs and special snuggles and nuzzles for you! ;)
Che

Surprise!!

hello ladies...:kiss:.and congrats on the news Vampgirl:)

*Strolling in*
*Yawn*

Hey gurlfriends!! How are we?? Here's to having a gr8 day!

B23..i see u gurl ;)

Surprise!!

that is awesome!! congrats!!

Surprise!!

AWEsome news sweetheart !!! lucky you ... hope you dont get morning sick

kisses :kiss:

Thanks all for the congrats!!!! yea it was a big suprise for my hubby and i but we were trying to get pregnant for a while.

How is everyone? i hoping to be on tonight, the hubby's gotta work crazy late so i'll be really bored all night.

Talk to you all then!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back