The Key to the Chastity Belt

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
Ever since Mom caught Daughter playing with daughter's bf's cock after daughter's 18th birthday party she has forced daughter to wear a chastity belt, only taking it off to pee, Mom keeps the key, so daughter has to hold it all day at school.

Then comes the day that Mom is called away for business, so she leaves Dad the key to the chastity belt. When daughter gets home from school, she informs dad her bladder feels ready to burst...
 
Pretty much all female chastity belts have a hole to pee through, afaik.

true, but there needs to be a reason for Dad to have the key & for Dad to need to use it- and this one introduces the possibility of pee play fetish aspect.
 
Now we know why she only dates locksmiths........

which suggests an interesting variation- the story of the locksmith who impregnates half the village after their hubbies go off to the crusades.
 
which suggests an interesting variation- the story of the locksmith who impregnates half the village after their hubbies go off to the crusades.
Then there's the joke about why Sir Galahad was speechless...
 
Even if there is a pee hole, perhaps the girl is always shaved, but the hair starts to grow out when the mother is away and it itches badly. Then the father may have to do the shaving, too.
 
Back
Top