portlandia.

Living there is exactly like that, x2000.
 
it's a tv show by fred armisen from snl and carrie brownstein from the band sleater-kinney. if you have ifc and you like quirky comedy go watch it now. it's totally on until 10:30 est. it's awesome. swears.
 
it's a tv show by fred armisen from snl and carrie brownstein from the band sleater-kinney. if you have ifc and you like quirky comedy go watch it now. it's totally on until 10:30 est. it's awesome. swears.

The really funny thing is that Carrie Brownstein lived for many years (and formed S-K) in Olympia, which is MORE Portlandia than Portland ever will be. I'm pretty sure she based the show after living in Olympia. Olympia is fucking nuts.
 
it's a tv show by fred armisen from snl and carrie brownstein from the band sleater-kinney. if you have ifc and you like quirky comedy go watch it now. it's totally on until 10:30 est. it's awesome. swears.

I get IFC but I don't know what channel it's on. I can't remember the last time I tried to watch it. It's one of those channels that had great promise when it first started and promptly did nothing with it. Much like History and TLC and AMC although at least AMC is making up for lack of classic American movies by having a good series or two.
 
i agree with you for the most part, but... yeah. portlandia is made of happiness for me.
 
For you Portlandia fans, IFC is starting a 24-hour marathon today at 6pm CT.

You have been advised.
 
i'd fucked her? i hope i was tired when i typed that.

or high.

but thanks for the tip. isn't a new season coming soon as well? i swear i heard something like that, but i'm not entirely sure.
 
I've never watched the show, so I don't know who you fucked on the 4th.

I hope, however, that it was good for you.
 
I caught a few clips of this show on YouTube. Gotta find me some streaming video. The show looks kooky enough that I'd probably love it. :)
 
Love it! New season starts in a few days!
https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzoP1TVYRysWXT8x84zBA5P7aIteak258CfmxKaF78U-ncvaMFsQ
https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0z4uK-PmU0bSYl5kTJ-P3_SR1CUES4G7fQjMn-naODyZ_yA_5
 
Back
Top