Isle of Lesbos II

"So join us at the beach. What's your favorite flavor?"

In fact I live within walking distance of the beach.......sort of. The gulf of mexico is not your normal beach but I have lived here all my life and love it. Well I could give a rats rear for Katrina but other than that...... Flavors.......strawberry.

In fact I live within walking distance of the beach.......sort of. The gulf of mexico is not your normal beach but I have lived here all my life and love it. Well I could give a rats rear for Katrina but other than that...... Flavors.......strawberry.
You look as good in liquid strawberry as you do in body paint.
Up for a swim?

You look as good in liquid strawberry as you do in body paint.
Up for a swim?

I must say that I have not been told that since.........maybe never? Would you believe that I cannot swim? I have lived in a coastal town for 40 years and never learned t0 swim. That is one of the nice things about the gulf. It is shallow. I am kinda short but even I can walk out for over a hundred yards and still not be over my waist. There is a channel just off the beach tho that the shrimp boats use and I often get to see dolphins. Ok where were we and why did I get so off topic with an opening like that????

I must say that I have not been told that since.........maybe never? Would you believe that I cannot swim? I have lived in a coastal town for 40 years and never learned t0 swim. That is one of the nice things about the gulf. It is shallow. I am kinda short but even I can walk out for over a hundred yards and still not be over my waist. There is a channel just off the beach tho that the shrimp boats use and I often get to see dolphins. Ok where were we and why did I get so off topic with an opening like that????
I think Stella was whipping up a shrimp cocktail. What would you drink with that? A bloody Mary?

I'm going to try to quote from another thread, 'Isle of Lesbos', which seemed to have been active for sometime but as all but the masturbating and cock sucking treads seems to have fallen by the wayside. Maybe just because it had became so big, just to many pages.

I think I would have liked Safe_Bet, just from reading her posts from that old thread. Like me she's a lesbian, married, 'IN LOVE' with her wife and a mother. I'm married, IN LOVE with my wife and mother of two marvelous daughters, fraternal twin.

Forget my nick just call me Diane. Dyslexicea as a nick surely wasn't one of my brightest ideas. Diane puts note on refrigerator, "write down ideas, throw in the trash can, the one under the sink should do nicely".

As Safe_Bet said " Welcome. Pour yourself a drink, sit here on the sofa next to me and lets get to know one another." You can snuggle if you like, I just love to snuggle, that is unless Jessie's home but if you ask her nicely she may let you snuggle with both of us.

I know it's really late to join but you guys are so funny, that and my roommate is having her boyfriend over. I really want something to do to destract me from the noises they make!

~Emily

I know it's really late to join but you guys are so funny, that and my roommate is having her boyfriend over. I really want something to do to destract me from the noises they make!

~Emily
It's never too late and yes, you need distracting from something like that! :(

~Emily
Welcome, Emily. The only sound on this beach is a beautiful breeze.

~Emily

You need a new roommate or a girlfriend so you can make some noise of your own. Maybe even call her god, Oh my god, oh my god:p

What is feminine

k so I got to discussing genderqueer elsewhere and since it's spookily QUIET here, I'd like to kick this around. What do you understand by feminine?
That's to say - what's your reflex reaction to the word: do you hate the word; do you claim it or does it make you wince? It's just a word of course but it comes fully loaded...

Last edited:
I never really gave it a lot of thought but that word can cause some friction I suppose. I for one sometimes get a tad irked when someone says I am not very feminine. Yep been told that on occasion. I ride a motorcycle. I play the drums and have for years. Have short hair at times. Don't have a figure like Barbie. So? I can be girly but do I have to just to prove something?

I don't really know where I fit. I consider myself female, but I don't really feel particularly feminine. But see, I'm not really masculine or gender-neutral either. I just prefer pants to skirts a lot, I don't wear makeup. I have long hair. I like to get dressed up and be pretty, but I never wear makeup, hate it. I dunno.

What I'm hedging towards is that there's a maligned understanding of feminine that is accepted as being weak or at least somehow less in value than masculine. I've been thinking about that binary concept that is entrenched in our culture where men are "tall" so women must be "small" , that men shouldn't cry so women should and all that crap. It is crap but I wonder if you've disowned the word because of that? I'd like to think of feminine as being a strong word… maybe I'm fighting a losing linguistic battle though? :)

Gender expression and outward appearance, I tend to be feminine but sometimes I think my thought processes are more masculine than feminine.

At times the naughty exhibitionist takes over and I dress rather slutty. When I lived in Miami, I loved to go to South Beach and sunbath topless, along with other opportunities that expressed my exhibitionist nature. Although I'm lesbian, I'm an equal gender exhibitionist, it matters little who looks as long as they look. I realize that being a exhibitionist isn't gender specific but to me it's a very feminine activity.

Jessie loves my feminine side when it comes to seduction, she loves me to wear sexy lingerie and seduce her with my girly, girly act. For me I think it's a way I can express not so much my feminine side but more so my submissive side.

My feminist nature causes me some conflict when it comes to equating the societal view that feminine means submissive and masculine means dominant. I think I've come to terms with that, I can express my femininity both submissively or dominantly as I choose.

But inside I'm don't think I really fit the feminine or masculine, I tend to think of it along the lines of I'm just me.

Gender expression and outward appearance, I tend to be feminine but sometimes I think my thought processes are more masculine than feminine.

At times the naughty exhibitionist takes over and I dress rather slutty. When I lived in Miami, I loved to go to South Beach and sunbath topless, along with other opportunities that expressed my exhibitionist nature. Although I'm lesbian, I'm an equal gender exhibitionist, it matters little who looks as long as they look. I realize that being a exhibitionist isn't gender specific but to me it's a very feminine activity.

Jessie loves my feminine side when it comes to seduction, she loves me to wear sexy lingerie and seduce her with my girly, girly act. For me I think it's a way I can express not so much my feminine side but more so my submissive side.

My feminist nature causes me some conflict when it comes to equating the societal view that feminine means submissive and masculine means dominant. I think I've come to terms with that, I can express my femininity both submissively or dominantly as I choose.

But inside I'm don't think I really fit the feminine or masculine, I tend to think of it along the lines of I'm just me.
Jessie is so lucky. You're very eloquent.

Back