Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just did!! nice sweet load from an old dude. he sucked me off first. he was damned good to.:)

Jeez, guys, there are lots of sites like Squirt.org that offer hookups with local guys who have the same wish, curiosity, fantasy...whatever! Go after it and find out. I did, a long time ago, and it has been a great ride! Whenever I need a "fix", there are a lot of local guys with the same idea. Tons of places to "meat", and even some MF couples who want in on it! I saw a guy online this morning and invited him over. Now, I can host and most guys cant, but he stopped in, was a very short nub that grew to 5+ in and came in a hot sweet fountain. I squeezed a quickie into my early morning, and benefited all day!

This depends a lot on who you are and where you live. A younger guy living n a highly populated area should have no trouble finding cock to suck. But an older guy living in a small town 70 miles from the nearest small city, it's a different story.

This depends a lot on who you are and where you live. A younger guy living n a highly populated area should have no trouble finding cock to suck. But an older guy living in a small town 70 miles from the nearest small city, it's a different story.

Hopefully you're not "an older guy".

Older men

When I was in my late twenties and early thirties, I had a sexual relationship with an older retired man that was one of the high points of my life. He lived between where I worked and my house, so I could stop by his place on my way home from work for some man to man loving when the mood struck. He was in his early sixties at the time and could still get it up and shot a nice big load when he came.

We had our fun for about four years, then he had to move to another state to be with some of his family, and that was a crying shame. There are times I have dreams about my mouth being filled with his cock, or feeling his big cock head slowly popping into my tight ass. Now, I'm in my middle fifties and I'm an "older man", but I certainly don't feel that way. lol

When I was in my late twenties and early thirties, I had a sexual relationship with an older retired man that was one of the high points of my life. He lived between where I worked and my house, so I could stop by his place on my way home from work for some man to man loving when the mood struck. He was in his early sixties at the time and could still get it up and shot a nice big load when he came.

We had our fun for about four years, then he had to move to another state to be with some of his family, and that was a crying shame. There are times I have dreams about my mouth being filled with his cock, or feeling his big cock head slowly popping into my tight ass. Now, I'm in my middle fifties and I'm an "older man", but I certainly don't feel that way. lol

That would have been really convenient. I don't feel old either, but I am. But with me, age is not the main problem, it's location.

No.1 Cock-Sucker

I was at a writer's workshop in the beautiful French city of Lyon in the Loire recently. Talking afterwards in the reception with a heavy-built French erotic writer - probably in his mid-50s, he was hugely amused and proud to show me a website he'd created which rates his ex-wives and girlfriends on their cock-sucking skills. He thought the idea was immensely entertaining, and - of course, I was intrigued. After a while I suggest that maybe I should be rated against the girls on his list. He guffaws at the idea, but when I make it obvious that I'm serious he comes over all dubious, eyeing me up and down suspiciously. Later in the evening he returns and asks again if I'm entirely on the level. When I assure him that I am he invites me back to his room. He's still nervous and unsure, walks up and down the room as I sit meekly waiting on the bed. Eventually he drops his pants and lets me have my way. It's not a very beautiful cock, I've certainly had bigger and more vigorous cocks in my mouth, but mindful that my performance ability is being rated I do my best to make it a great experience for him, sucking, licking, deep-throating it, using my tongue and tiny nips of my teeth. As I suck him he relaxes, lies back on the bed, and I get really energetic on that cock, until he cums in my mouth, I swallow and continue sucking. The following day, in my own room, I log onto his website to discover my name is now no.1 on the list! There's immediate irate email feedback from his ex-wife who was in the top slot but is now at no.2, and also the girlfriend who was no.3 and is now no.4. They're a angry, not only at their demotion, but by the fact that it is a guy who sucks cock better than they do! Last I heard he'd taken the website down to reconsider his options...

Not trying to brag but I think i have sucked at least one cocktail a day since September 1st. I got lucky to hook up with 2 married guys plus I have another guy I get with regularly. Neither of the married guys return the favor and that is fine with me, I do it for the enjoyment. Sadly neither will do anything else but that is what my other friend takes care of.

Not trying to brag but I think i have sucked at least one cocktail a day since September 1st. I got lucky to hook up with 2 married guys plus I have another guy I get with regularly. Neither of the married guys return the favor and that is fine with me, I do it for the enjoyment. Sadly neither will do anything else but that is what my other friend takes care of.

Having a regular or in your case regulars is always a plus, I do miss my former regular who`d come by twice a week to fulfill our needs.

but sadly I have not today.. =(

I got to suck one today. On the trail at a local park. Nice one too, 7 inches and thick. Shot his load right in my mouth and I swallowed it. Yummy.

The way I feel right now if someone walked into my office and even hinted at it, I would quickly join the "yes I have side of this thread"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back