New and looking for a editer.

guyver101

Virgin
So... yea simple am new to this site, was hoping to find someone who can help me with a story I did. Not going to lie am really bad at it, but I got so into it I did 5 pages. 5pages! that's a lot from me lol. if you have some free time just post back or PM me and thank you.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guyver101, still looking for an editor?

Experience includes: writing, reviewing, proofing, editing websites, newspaper articles, blogs, brochure creation and development, poetry and story writing, etc.

Being a writer myself, I know how difficult it is to proof one's own work. My interest lies within assisting others in presenting the best final product possible. Such efforts include proofing for typos, grammatical and spelling errors and ensuring smooth continuity of one's story to name a few.

While I have noticed that a number of the authors on Literotica have an incredible mastery of the English language, most would benefit in the following areas:

1. Correction of typos, spelling errors, etc.
2. Suggestions for alternative descriptive words and phrases to eliminate repetitive language
3. Polish continuity throughout story line

I consider it a privilege when asked to assist with proofing and editing as I know how important it is that the end product be one that the author and editor can be proud of. Turn around time on my end is typically quite rapid. To ensure each author is aware of editing changes and suggestions, my standard practice is to respond with:

1. The finished product without editorial markings
2. plus, a copy of the original document showing changes in color.

So... yea simple am new to this site, was hoping to find someone who can help me with a story I did. Not going to lie am really bad at it, but I got so into it I did 5 pages. 5pages! that's a lot from me lol. if you have some free time just post back or PM me and thank you.

Yes I am Please

I think right now my problem is No.2

"Suggestions for alternative descriptive words and phrases to eliminate repetitive language"

I used way too much sound effects and using just one word to represent someone, but if you can put up with me hoping we can make something good. oo and my bad grammar.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I graduated from college with a major in English. Let me help you. Jill

Editing

I am new but I am extremely good at the English language and editing. I have a college degree in English.
Jill

Back