CHYOO2 down?

Torg

Literotica Guru
CHYOO is being very flaky.

I'm having trouble reading anything.

Brett

Right now, I have to hit refresh four or five times each time that I load a page.
Currently, the only thing less stable than chyoo.com is Britney Spears... :mad:

Right now, I have to hit refresh four or five times each time that I load a page.
Currently, the only thing less stable than chyoo.com is Britney Spears... :mad:

haha... funny................................................................. yep. same problem but i'm not getting anything.

Are there any other similar sites? Cuz this is frustrating. I got to post a little something in Nancy Drew, and was going to post more for Reunion, and Comforting...but...

It was fine this morning, and now it's wonky again. This is really odd.

Has someone reported the current problem?

Is Chyoo on the same server as the boards? Maybe the amount of people on at night has an effect on Chyoo?

I'm currently unable to log in. Does anyone else experience this?

Odd. I still can't log in. It's the usual business where you hit log in and it takes you back to the log in sequence.

Works fine for me now. (21-Apr-2008, 0:04 GMT; 20-Apr-2008, 17:04 US-PDT, 19:04 US-CDT, 20:04 US-EDT)

Maybe we need a #chyoo IRC channel somewhere to give up-to-the-minute status updates. A little bot programming would probably do it. Or one could even have a web service, I suppose.

-Z

And it still isn't working for me.
Edit: Firefox doesn't, but Explorer does. Good God, I've actually found a situation where Explorer is preferable!

Last edited:
And it still isn't working for me.
Edit: Firefox doesn't, but Explorer does. Good God, I've actually found a situation where Explorer is preferable!

This entire time I've been able to access CHYOO with Firefox.

And I still can't. I just get sent back to Log In when I log in. It gets weirder still, but at least the whole page isn't down.
Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:
And I still can't. I just get sent back to Log In when I log in. It gets weirder still, but at least the whole page isn't down.
Edit: Nevermind.

Spoke too soon. It's down for me, but I was using it 15 mins ago no problem.

Yep, I managed to log in, read and rate your great addition, and then the whole thing died again. Hopefully it's just very temporary.

Seems to be going down like every month and a half or so...very annoying

still down?

Has anyone been able to get on lately. I can't even get the log in page to open?

Crap, I have two threads to post. One for Get Me to the Church on Time and one for A Boy in an All Girls School.

Still DOWN!

Crap, I have two threads to post. One for Get Me to the Church on Time and one for A Boy in an All Girls School.

I had a couple of threads ready myself. No dice. This actually sucks donkey toenails. Oh well, all will be fine sooner or later on.

Long live Chyoo!

Crikey, did no one get on last night?

When I went to bed, Vampire Fledgling was top of the Freshest stories list, as I'd just added to it. This morning it was still at the top! That means that no one has added to any CHYOO stories in nearly 12 hours!

It's all working fine now, BTW.

And right now, it isn't working fine again. Real flakey.

Couldn't get in at all last night and this morning each page was loading really slowly.

Back