small cocks

robertreams

Literotica Guru
Is there anyone here who likes small cocks? Lok at Micaelangelo's David.
That is my ideal in a cock. nice size, probably a grower, uncut, yumm

small cock

Is there anyone here who likes small cocks? Lok at Micaelangelo's David.
That is my ideal in a cock. nice size, probably a grower, uncut, yumm

i do i love small cock on shemales mmmmmmmmm damn good

I was in an abs gloryhole one time, getting sucked and sucked and sucked, not preferring to suck myself, when this guy put the smallest cock I had ever seen through the hole, probably 3 1/2 inches on its best day, my immediate thought was "Wow like a dick, only smaller".
The more I looked at it, the more I found myself not able to refuse. Curiousity got the best of me, it wasn't in my mouth very long when I felt it twitch, I pulled back and stroked it and it may have been a small dick but the load it shot across the room was one for the Guiness book of records!
So, YES I am a fan!

This is kind of an interesting thread. A couple of friends and I were just discussing this topic yesterday. I would be interested in chatting more about it if anyone feels the need. Give me a shout on Yahoo or here in PM.

For me, proportion is more important than size. On a smaller or shorter man, a smaller cock that's in proportion to his size is much more appealing than a giant stick. Of course, being a design professional, proper proportion is perhaps something I notice more so than do others.

I like mine

About six inches long and five and half in circumference. My wife likes it too.

I have a cock 5 and a half at full erection. My ideal of a suckable cock is anywhere from 4 to 6 inches, and I'd like to suck one thin and not fat, however, I wouldn't want pencil thin though. What I want most though is to feel it splatter cum all over my face and taste it as it splashes all over my tongue and swallow what gets in my mouth.

Last edited:
Allsorts

I'm interested in looking at cocks of all shapes, sizes and colours. Spice of life!

Just a small 5 inch long and one and three quarters in diameter when fully erect.

Back