Looking for editor (mother son romance)

Gamina

Literotica Guru
Hey all,

After a long hiatus I decided to get back into writing, and my first project is a rewrite of a previously published story about a monther modling for her son. I am taking reader feedback to change the ending of it. (more romantic than the first one)

But with English not being my native language I really could use a fresh pair of eyes on it. For both grammar as general build up feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

After a long hiatus I decided to get back into writing, and my first project is a rewrite of a previously published story about a monther modling for her son. I am taking reader feedback to change the ending of it. (more romantic than the first one)

But with English not being my native language I really could use a fresh pair of eyes on it. For both grammar as general build up feedback.

Thanks in advance!

I focus on erotica, and not extensive character development. May I ask, are you intending to write erotica, or mere titillating prose? I'm cool with the genre. Congrats on your new avatar. john

Its a mix of both, there is a substancial buildup to the climax.

(This has been my avatar for years now, so I think you are confusing me with someone else)

It's @ around 5000 words atm (just missing the last scene, plan is to have it done tonight or tomorrow depending how well my five month old sleeps)

No deadline, I am more of the its done when it is done well kind of woman

Back