Roll Call - Nerds & Geeks

Might be cuddled in to my favourite chair for a(nother) long night of Kingdom Hearts...

Might be cuddled in to my favourite chair for a(nother) long night of Kingdom Hearts...

I never personally fell in love with KH because Disney has never appealed to me, but I can respect it. Final Fantasy + Disney seems like a wonderful duo.

Square-Enix has been mixing FF in with everything lately - Nier: Automata coming to FFXIV raids, Noctis on Tekken 7, and FFXIV + Monster Hunter. They’re making bank over there.

WHERE’S FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE? Dead. It’s dead.

I never personally fell in love with KH because Disney has never appealed to me, but I can respect it. Final Fantasy + Disney seems like a wonderful duo.

Square-Enix has been mixing FF in with everything lately - Nier: Automata coming to FFXIV raids, Noctis on Tekken 7, and FFXIV + Monster Hunter. They’re making bank over there.

WHERE’S FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE? Dead. It’s dead.

I’m not much for the Disney bit on its own but the storyline is really good and I still ended up loving it. Actually, when I first bought KH1 all those years ago I didn’t realize just how prevalent the Disney bit in it was. I got it home and decided I didn’t want it because of that but somehow I changed my mind and I do not regret it.

Solid series.

And FF7 remake? Yeah - it’s dead. Or, actually, I’LL be dead before it ever comes around. Still waiting and hoping though.

I’m not much for the Disney bit on its own but the storyline is really good and I still ended up loving it. Actually, when I first bought KH1 all those years ago I didn’t realize just how prevalent the Disney bit in it was. I got it home and decided I didn’t want it because of that but somehow I changed my mind and I do not regret it.

Solid series.

And FF7 remake? Yeah - it’s dead. Or, actually, I’LL be dead before it ever comes around. Still waiting and hoping though.

They’ll probably wait until the company is in major financial trouble and then drop FFVII. It would definitely save them via name alone.

As far as KH, I mean... if it were turn-based, I could probably enjoy it. But it’s not. And that’s FF’s signature “thing,” for lack of a better term.

They’ll probably wait until the company is in major financial trouble and then drop FFVII. It would definitely save them via name alone.

As far as KH, I mean... if it were turn-based, I could probably enjoy it. But it’s not. And that’s FF’s signature “thing,” for lack of a better term.

I personally like the switch up. To each his own! : )

A Classic

Who here remembers having to use an Atlas when you played Where in the World is Carmen San Diego

We can only hope.

Just thought I'd point out that Nerds have done well here in the past. I am sure they can do well again! :cool:

Knowing some of the people in this thread as i do, they should hook up. I will leave it at that...hehehe

*Rolls eyes* Maybe you're starting to have some memory issues. That's okay - I'm happy to be a good little nurse and provide you with the best care.

I was married to a good little nurse...that is why i am divorced...LOL

I am old as you know as somebody in this thread reminds me of daily, so i am sure my memory is fading.

I believe you are chris' latest girlfriend?

I was married to a good little nurse...that is why i am divorced...LOL

I am old as you know as somebody in this thread reminds me of daily, so i am sure my memory is fading.

I believe you are chris' latest girlfriend?

Well, I try to be good but it's not really in my nature.

I've dated older, actually.

And Chris' girlfriend? I think it's been said once but it's a negative on that one; Chris tried but no such luck. I just come for the drama.

Anyway, I'll let you get some rest - those old bones of yours probably need it ; )

Well, I try to be good but it's not really in my nature.

I've dated older, actually.

And Chris' girlfriend? I think it's been said once but it's a negative on that one; Chris tried but no such luck. I just come for the drama.

Anyway, I'll let you get some rest - those old bones of yours probably need it ; )

ouch...

Back