Change Of Fate (Closed)

She watched him and smiled softly looking at him she was truly happy and didn't know what all was going to happen, she loved life and her life not so much? but she was slowly starting to, when he sucked and bit her she groaned happily feeling his fangs teasing her breasts. When he dove inside her she groaned, funny thing? she used strength she didn't know she had and forced herself on top of him and began to ride him she sighed softly as her hands on his chest breathing quickly.
 
Dracula delighted in Tara's energetic response. His hands gripped her hips as she rode him, and his eyes feasted on her bouncing breasts.

His cock felt at home in her wet center. It truly was a wonder how comfortable he felt with her. His worry and tension seemed to fly away. How she was able to do this to him he couldn't comprehend, but what really matter was that she belonged with him, and he planned to never let her go.

“My Tara, my lover, my delight; making love with you is magical.”
 
She smiled looking into his eyes, she had never truly seen his "Other" face as she called it, where his eyes were blue and his fangs. "Show me your other side Vlad...please" She didn't mean the bat part and hoped he knew this. But she had been thinking more and more about him turning her which was why she needed to see
 
t was a wild ride in which Dracula delighted in Tara's lovely bouncing breasts. He thrust upward as she rode downward. This was a ride he wished would last for hours on end, but Tara was a human and after a while she slowed. He lifted his arms and pulled her down onto his chest.

He was still deep inside her. “Sleep now. Tonight will another long one.”
 
When she woke up the next night she put on a black robe and walked around thinking of what it would be like. She found him in his study and went to him. "We need to talk" She said in a serious tone but because she wore only a robe she wondered if he was going to try something. She was immune to the power he had when it came to mental tricks.
 
Dracula was surprised to see Tara. He heard the intensity of her words.

“Speak your mind. I'm listening.”
 
She looked at him "I have been thinking more and more about being turned. I want to see the other side and I don't mean the bat. The side you hide from me" she walked up to him. Kneeling before him placing her hand on his.
 
Dracula knew what Tara meant. That side of him was from the long ago past, and he let very few people see it.

He tilted her chin and looked into her eyes. He dropped his geis so she could see him for who he was. It was for only a moment or two.

“Being turned cannot be undone – so think carefully.”
 
She saw his beautiful blue eyes but his fangs were what made her think. She slowly stood up and thought a lot about it. She went behind him and kissed his cheek. She purred in his ear and whispered. "I want you to take me the way you have always wanted because I since you have held back, there would be no reason to hold back any more" She kissed him deeply stroking his fangs with her tongue but being careful not to cut herself. When she pulled away and walked back in front of him she untied her robe and let it pool around her feet, standing before him, she was showing looking almost three months pregnant
 
Last edited:
Dracula caressed Tara's belly and said, “This is wonderful.” Then, he looked deeply into Tara's eyes. “Do you even know what you are saying? There is a proverb: 'play with fire only if you are prepared to burn'.”

He guided her to the bed and lay her on her back. He spread her legs and powered his head to her pussy. He opened his mouth wider than could be humanly possible. He drew her pussy folds into his mouth while his fangs sank into her on either side of her clit.

He drank her blood while sucking very hard on her labia and clit; at the same time his hands gripped her breasts, squeezing and pulling at them.

His saliva sent a burning sensation into her body. He kept on sucking and drinking of her.
 
She knew all to well that she was going to be turned one way or another she was going to be turned, but not right now. As he sank his fangs into her she cried out but at the same time this happened a well known hunter got inside his home and called out his name "HEY MONSTER!" The man yelled which startled her and looked up at him and then got a bad feeling.

"Van Helsing?"
 
Van Helsing fired his crossbow, and the silver tipped bolt drove deep into Dracula's chest. Dracula dropped to the floor.

Van Helsing jerked the naked pregnant woman off the floor and carried her outside into broad daylight.

“If he's not dead, yet, Dracula won't dare to venture into full daylight, which means I get to have a lot of fun with you, before you die.”
 
She used her strength trying to get away and managed kick him between the legs which hit its mark that much she knew "Baby!" She screamed after him and looked at the hunter hating and remembering him from before.
 
Van Helsing had fired three bolts. One took Dracula down, one missed, and the last one had hit the woman in her arm pit.

Her kick was painful, but her struggles were slowing down because of the blood loss. He could see she was feeling the pain now.

Dracula jerked the bolt from his chest. Van Helsing didn't realize the healing power of Tara's blood, which he had drank quite a lot. The wound vanished, and Dracula was furious.

He changed to his bat form. A trail of blood, Tara's blood led out the door. The bat was enraged even more.

Van Helsing was dragging Tara toward his car.

The bat leapt to the air and swooped down on Van Helsing. The fight was over before it began.

Van Helsing lay on the ground, which was soaking up his blood.

Dracula shaped back to his normal self. Tara lay bleeding. He pulled the bolt from her body. He knew she was near death. Her eyes were closed; her breathing was ragged.

He sank his fangs into her neck and drank. He felt the moment she turned. She opened her eyes. He smiled and said, “Forever mine.”
 
She knew that would only piss him off, she was glad in a way she was hurt because that was what she wanted, not to end up "THIS " way but such was life. In that moment she felt his fangs going right into her neck, she cried out weakly and felt herself dying. When her eyes opened up they seemed brighter. Her fangs were out as she slowly sat up, it felt like she had been hit by a truck because of the changes.
 
“You need to feed.” Dracula pointed to Van Helsing. “Since he's dead, drink all you need.

“When you are finished, you need to rest until nightfall.”
 
She crawled over to his dead body very weak and shaking heavily, this was the part she didn't want but her hunger was getting stronger, when her first gush of blood came to her she closed her eyes drinking until the blood started to taste bitter, she knew the rest would weaken her. When she looked up at him her eyes were normal as were her teeth, it was like she had been a vampire all this time
 
Dracula carried Tara back inside and laid her down. He lay beside her and held her tight. With one hand on her stomach, he could feel the baby kick, and he smiled.

The baby would be born a vampire, drinking blood instead of milk.
 
She felt so drained she knew she would have to take a lot of time to figure out her new life she didn't want this to be the way she became a vampire but this was her life now and she would deal with it. Everything seemed so damn perfect it felt wonderful, she fell asleep allowing her body to heal and learn the ways of the vampire.
 
Dracula held Tara close. He had refused to care for anyone since the death of his wife. When Van Helsing took Tara, his first reaction was pain; he couldn't suffer that pain again.

“Precious.”

Dracula didn't believe he could ever love again. He was actually shocked to realize that this woman had taken the heart he no longer had and restored it.

“A miracle.”
 
She slowly opened up hearing precious miracle and turned smiling seeing him, she felt content and knew they would be together always. She wanted him to turn her while they made love but that was taken from them, but now here she was, she moved so she was laying facing him and ran her fingers down his cheek. "I love you Dracula..." She didn't know how he would take that, but figured it was her way of of showing him she accepted his new name finally.
 
Dracula smiled at his beautiful Tara. “Beloved, my desire for you is so hot I fear it might set the bed on fire.”

His finger nails grew a bit of a claw as he grinned at her. He drew his claws over her flesh, starting on her shoulders, working his way down to her breasts.

His claws circled her breasts. “Lovely, and delectable.” his head bent down, and he nibbled on both breasts. “Hummmmm, so yummy.”

While he nibbled and sucked on her breasts, his claws continued their downward journey, over her stomach, onto her thighs, spreading her legs, continuing up her inner thighs.

His fangs sank into her left breast as he continued to suck on it.

His claws traced onto her labia, playing with her folds, tracing round and round, then his clawe went over her clit and he pinched it.

He lifted his head. “Do you like that Tara?”
 
Tara could not help but moan at first it kinda hurt but then her body reacted to her in so many ways it was hard to count. Looking down at him she could not help but moan louder and louder with everything he was doing to her. Moving her head back as she arched her lower half up a little. "Mmm yes" It was a mix of pain and pleasure and she loved the combination, she was happy that he was doing what he was doing, she felt incredible to the point she didn't know how to stand such much pleasure, she knew he was enjoying himself, but in that moment she felt the baby kick.
 
Dracula turned Tara to her stomach with her ass up and her head resting on a pillow. He slid his cock up and down her slit, making it hard. “I need you Tara. My cock wants to be deep inside you.”

His hands gripped her hips as his cock pushed into her pussy. He thrust forward, pounding hard. “Hummm, you are so wet, so hot, so delightful.”

His thrusts continued as his inner heat rose higher. He realized that his lonely days were over. At long last he had a mate, who would always be at his side. He had a feeling that was hard to put words to – perhaps, peace.
 
She felt so strange being what she was, it was different and going to take some time to figure it all out. But right now it seemed perfect and she didn't want to worry about anything. But as he took her she felt something stir within herself and didn't know what it was exactly and it kinda scared her, though she wasn't to sure what was going to happen. In this moment she dug at the pillows as the vampire inside her seemed to wake up. As he pounded into her she noticed her nails grew longer and she could feel her fangs grow out.
 
Back
Top