New house gest

She was so deeply asleep that she did not feel the van stop at the walmart. She dreamed that she was finally home and being back with her family.
 
Jon smiles as one arm is under her legs holding her but still and the other is under her shoulders. His face is at her belly and lower breast area. As she lays on his arms sleeping.. He dont want to pull them out from under her and risk waking her.
 
Once she was on the bed at his new home, she was asleep for another 2 hours before she woke up. She slowly woke up and look around confused till she remembered what happen. She jumped out of the king size bed ad ran out the door: " Where the hell am i?" * She was trying to remember how she arrived here and began walk down the stairs and look around to know her location*
 
Jon fallows her out and she sees shes on a remote beach.. I say "Your in Florida about to go home in a hour."I say smiling "Oh ya don't go running off after all your just in my shirt. I bought you and saved you."
 
Sarah looked back at him" how the hell did I get here...this is insane..." * She looked back out and wondered how she can leave without a passport*" I...wait...where exactly we going? "

She turn to him:" I just wanna contact my family...they must be worried..."
 
Lets go back into the house, I will fill you in on what I know ok? By the way. Would you like a dress that I bought for you while you where sleeping, or do you want to keep running around in my shirt?
 
Sarah nodded as she followed him inside, she looked at him and back at herself. She cursed as she only wire his white shirt without any underwear. She instinctively covered herself with her hands;" I would prefer the dress if you don't mind"
 
He smiles and and leads her to a bathroom. "Go take a shower or bath.. I will get you a dress" * leans over kissing her on the cheek*

He waits to watch her go into the bathroom then asks "is there anything you need? You can use my electric razor and soap... Is there anything you can think of that you need?"

He knew this is scary for her and wants to try and be nice to her so she sees he is a good guy.
 
Sarah is not going to run right now she simply wanted to rest a bit I saw it was a very long day. She quietly step into the washroom and was amazed at the size of it. She looked around the washroom found everything was just for her even the color was chosen to be for women. She was a bit startled by the sudden kiss on their cheek but did not lash out.

She began to fill the bathtub with hot boiling water and glance d back towards the door, she replied:" I need underwear, toothbrush, running shoes, hair brush, and more clothing if possible"

What's the tub was filled slip into it moaning at feeling of the hot water. She rested her head back close her eyes and dozed off. She did not see the time pass, she woke up about 2 hours later as the water became cold. She drain the water from the tub and she took a hot shower washing a body and hair. She stepped out of the tub wrapping yourself in a large white towel. She washed her face and looked at on the reflection disbelief of what was happening to her. It took a moment to recompose herself before she open the door and wonder why she should be heading as she did not know the layout of the house.
 
Last edited:
He smiles and said Tommrow when we get home I will take you shoping for that. I did get you 3 dresses. Shoot I forgot a spare tooth brush.. You can use mine tonight or go a night and get your own tomrow.

While she was in the tub he layed out the dresses on the bed in the room next to the bathroom.. One was a yellow dress, one was light blue and the other was black. All of them mid thigh sun dress so hugs the body and flares a bit out from the hip.

Jon was laying on the couch listening to some classical music. He noticed her movement in the hall way and said Stop and to your left is your room. After you get dressed please come out to me.
 
Sarah glanced over to his voice before heading in the bedroom to find the three dresses. She smiled at the sight of the dresses they're all so beautiful. She decided to slip into the yellow dress she twirled around staring at yourself in the mirror.

She made her way towards him, unsure what he wanted of her. She found him sitting down:" I appreciate all this but I honestly want to go back home. I don't belong here. Look I will get a job and make small payments till it's all paid back to you. She did not yet understand she was now his woman and he had no intention to free her.
 
He asked what her name was looking at her.. If she turns her face to him he would be looking into her eyes.
 
She looked at him as they made eye contact : " Sarah wilkly" she gulped as he looked at her:" can I please call my family?"
 
Jon smiles as he looks into her eyes and say "Well Sarah, I am Jonathan but you can call me Jon. Its a bit late for that now... We best wait till tomorrow.. So you can talk to them in there afternoon. Its early morning over seas now. Fars you going home, well its not safe there, and sadly I cant risk are lives. Your going to have to live in the states with me. The gang that kidnapped you is in with big crime family who I bought you from. I am sorry, but you gotta live with me... If your found again, they could kill you or sell you to someone els. Odds are some pimp or whore house. With me you will get respect and a comfortable life." Jon puts a hand on her knee and then says "I am really sorry, this has to be scary for you, but hey look how I have been treating you. With nothing but respect right?"He moves his hand from her knee and runs his fingers threw her hair softly and slowly. Letting his hands act like a brush.
 
She sat beside him and listen to what he had to say she didn't believe him at all. she could not imagine that a gang would somebody kidnapped her. She had heard of these gangs but it felt so unreal. For the first time in my life she desperately wanted to go home. She did not know this land nor did she want to live here.

She turn away as she felt so vulnerable:" what do you exactly want from me? I have no money or power, there is no point of me being here with you"
 
"To be honest. I bought you to save you. To offer you a good life. Well the best you can under the settings. I would love to help you get home, but the risk to you and my life is to much. I know its going to be hard, but I want us to get to know each other. I will look after you. Give you everything you want. Right now a trip hope is not a option saddly for you tho. Maybe in a few years we both can see your parents. For now it is just to risky."He rubs her shoulders.

He says "I want you to think, When I bought you. Did I do anything bad to you? From then to now, wouldn't you say you have it good?" Think to how you got to sleep on a mattress by your self in a room by your self. Can you say you had that last night? How long ago was it for you to have your own bedroom? You ask me what I want from you. I want you to live with me, not as a slave but as a partner in life."
 
Sarah stood up suddenly in shock as she looked back at him as if he was insane: " years?!?! Partner? Like a wife?!? You can't be serious....I..I...I don't t even know you"

She back away and look around in a panic:" I want to go home, NOW ! You holding me here against my will, that is illegal...the cops can help me get home..."

She was trying to find logical ways to get home safely:" if you call the cops, I could get new ID or something...look I appreciate all this but I need get home, my parents must be freaking out"
 
Jon gets up and in a stern voice "This is not some street gang. Think more like the mafia or drug cartel. They own cops. Sure you may get home then latter at night the gang will get you and kill your family. Then they will be after my life. Do you want to get your parents killed? Do you want to kill me? For now you will have to stay with me. I am wealthy. You wont need to work. We can send cash and photos of you here in the states to your family. You cant go home tho. I wont let you, I want to live. I want you to get to know me while staying with me for a few years. You run away, I will turn you in to the gang to save my life. Look if they get you again you may be someones slut. I will respect you and treat you right." He puts his hands on her shoulders holding fer firmly but rubbing her shoulders. Firm so she cant get away but not hard to hurt her.. Rubbing as a deep message on the shoulders.

After a few second he says "Can you tell me if I did anything bad to you? Anything you didn't want? From the point of the auction to now. Am I a bad guy. Do you think I should die?"
 
Last edited:
Sarah was honestly confused and terrified as she did not want people to hard her family. She wince at the tone of his voice:" I have nothing here...I don't know you...and I need my family"

She tense up:" you did nothing wrong but your asking me be your...partner...I can't do that...this is crazy..."

She gulp:" if I can't go then can they come here? Move here...and I can live with them..." * She desperately try fill d ways to not live with him*
 
He say "Look at me in the eyes"

He waits for her to turn turn around. Then says "Look I know your younge this is crazy and scary, but we gotta be smart. I am not going to ask you to sleep with me right way. I want you to know me first before that. We need to tell your family you found a rich guy and spur the moment you flew to America with me. Tell them your living a good life and when you get set I will get them a house to live on my land. Right now your going to have to make them think you want to be here. I know I am asking allot, but if they hear you have been kidnapped. They will go to the cops and the wrong cop will hear that and we all die. I want you to live a good life. I want to give you every thing you dreamed of. In time I will move your family with us. When its safe."He moves his hand to her cheek and says in a pure and soft tone "I want you to be happy an safe. I hope in time you will see I am a good kind man. And want to be more then friends and house mates. I am sorry you got pulled from your life but we gotta do what we can to make the best out of this crappy situation."He kisses her on the forhead then down on her nose quickly and smiles. In a soft friendly voice he says "Please trust me."
 
She knew she had no choice but to play along for now. She lowered her gaze:" fine, I will tell that to my family..
" She realized threat would not work and she might need play along a bit longer till she get access to cash to escape.

She hesitated a moment:" I would like to go to bed,I'm tired"
She did not know if she could trust him and had to make a plan to escape.
 
He smiled and said "Ok sweetie, take your pick. The master bedroom or where your dress was. You can sleep for 2 hours then we fly home. *kisses her forehead and looks apoplectic* I am sorry you got taken like this. I hope you can find someway to be happy with me. Tomorrow you can get a photo taken of you an us for your family while your out shopping. I don't want them to worry. We need them to be happy for you ok?"

He could see she didn't trust him. He was sure she didn't trust anyone right now
 
She simply headed to the master bedroom and slept in their bed. She was too exhausted to worry or think of a plan of escape. She fell in a deep sleep and forgot to wake up s planned.
 
While she sleeps Jon slipped out to his sea plane. He slips int and gets a small needle. He knew the needle had a small gps tracking trip. It was his companies biggest selling products. Uses a pets energy to power the small gps tracker with it being injected under the skin. He walks into the house with the needle. He carefully walks into the bedrooms looking for her.. He smiles as he sees her sleeping on the bed. He carefully walks to the bed.
 
She dreamed being in the woods and running aways from bears. She was laying her back, mumbling something before she turn and laid on her stomach as she calmed down and stayed in the deep sleep.
 
Back
Top