Mature NY Couple

Missthefriz

Happy Wife
We are a mature (50) couple starting to stretch our experiences. Would be honored to find a similar couple in NY, PA or OH interested in teaching us the ropes.

Unfortunately, I'm not a couple...:(

...but I'd be interested in what you are looking to do. ;)

so many views, no replies :(

It is great that you are taking the lifestyle plunge with your wife. I have tried and talked to her about it, sadly to no avail.

New York is such a great state, I am sure there must be lots of places to indulge. We have here in Montréal many places that cater to alternate lifestyles. Somehow, I am sure the same exists in your neck of the woods.

Enjoy your adventures.

Hi..50s couple here, (online), willing to explore with other likeminded couples. No drama! Fun times only!

Long Island male married to a very sexual wife who explores her sexuality with other men. I am happy to discuss how we started, how it has evolved and how much it has helped our marriage

So far, no one from the 716 :(

If you were nearby, please let us know what you would teach us

Hi there we saw your post...
we are Andi, 55 and Mary 54 mature married bisexual nudist kinky couple in Toronto
we have been bisexual swingers for over 20+ yrs there is nothing that we have not experienced before. We started meeting couples initially around (which we still do), what turns us equally is to fulfill the kinks of a young bi boy in real, help him realize his dirtiest kinkiest, taboo fantasy

xoxo
A&M

Hi there we saw your post...
we are Andi, 55 and Mary 54 mature married bisexual nudist kinky couple in Toronto
we have been bisexual swingers for over 20+ yrs there is nothing that we have not experienced before. We started meeting couples initially around (which we still do), what turns us equally is to fulfill the kinks of a young bi boy in real, help him realize his dirtiest kinkiest, taboo fantasy

xoxo
A&M

Canadian and wonderfully kinky! Great combo!

;)

Back