bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely restless. So tired I was almost too tired to sleep, if that makes sense. I’d love to say today has been any slower, but that would be a lie.

Makes sense to me, I get like that from time to time. Some days I just can't focus or I have soo much going down. Makes sleep elusive at best, unsatisfying at worse. I find some personal relaxation is best before bed.

Evenin y'all!

Sorry for the bit of going MIA there this weekend.. been a bit busy. mom had surgery friday, fun stuff on saturday, brought mom home today and helping her through recovery for the next week so I'll be off and on sporadically.

Hope everyone has a great night and for those of us fortunate enough to be off tomorrow, do something wicked ;)

Evenin y'all!

Sorry for the bit of going MIA there this weekend.. been a bit busy. mom had surgery friday, fun stuff on saturday, brought mom home today and helping her through recovery for the next week so I'll be off and on sporadically.

Hope everyone has a great night and for those of us fortunate enough to be off tomorrow, do something wicked ;)

Asking the ancestors for good vibes for your mom!

Evenin y'all!

Positive thoughts for all involved, my dear.
Extra special snuggles being sent for you.

Evenin y'all!

Good morning Rivvie.... you are a very good daughter and am sure your mom is grateful for your care. All the best to her for a speedy full recovery. You will be having withdrawal symptoms if not traveling for a couple of weeks straight!

Hello from SC!

39 married female here... I have been in here before but it was pages ago... I get lost in this thing... takes me a while to make it back around.... anyway. Any men 40+ like to chat on kik. Shoot me a message I love getting to know new people!

Any men 40+ like to chat on kik. Shoot me a message I love getting to know new people!

That reminds me.
While I'm not 40+, only 36, I di have kik available to text on in case any BBW women wish to chat me up.

PM me here and send me your kik name if you'd like to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back