Hand Mouth Play

3e95dd577011c3cec81b632fa1589de3.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOM6oQ3YvBkz00Hdr3RzEme-EFT5TsJb66MKrFUc-3_R4zpaQa9w

Had this amazing experience with an old girlfriend where we were laying side by side, me on my side facing her while she was on her stomach. I was caressing her back and ass, then reached between her legs and got my thumb deep in her pussy. We were kissing and my other hand ended up near our heads. She leaned up and took my other thumb in her mouth. By this time she was arching her back and humping my thumb between her legs, probably helped by my other fingers playing with her clit.

She got super turned on and began to vigorously hump my hand and suck my thumb which turned me on even more. We began to thrash together and the feeling of her mouth on my tongue was pushing me near the edge.

I was sort of humping her side as we moaned and groaned and eventually both came together with seriously explosive orgasms and left us breathless and panting.

Best hand mouth play to date!

I think people often underestimate how insanely sex this is.

When we're playing rough, my BF will often 'force' me to open my mouth so he can take it with his fingers ... that sort of developed just from both of us really getting off on me sucking his fingers ... now it's part of the rest of the game.

Had this amazing experience with an old girlfriend where we were laying side by side, me on my side facing her while she was on her stomach. I was caressing her back and ass, then reached between her legs and got my thumb deep in her pussy. We were kissing and my other hand ended up near our heads. She leaned up and took my other thumb in her mouth. By this time she was arching her back and humping my thumb between her legs, probably helped by my other fingers playing with her clit.

She got super turned on and began to vigorously hump my hand and suck my thumb which turned me on even more. We began to thrash together and the feeling of her mouth on my tongue was pushing me near the edge.

I was sort of humping her side as we moaned and groaned and eventually both came together with seriously explosive orgasms and left us breathless and panting.

Best hand mouth play to date!

Back