Change Of Fate (Closed)

Dracula smiled as the vampire in Tara came out. His hand slid between them to pinch her clit. “Cum, my lovely Tara.” He felt his heat growing even stronger.
 
She felt more wet then usual and forced him back on his back she was in what was called reverse cowboy. Then since he was rock hard and she was super wet she actually managed to turn around and looked into his eyes for the first time as a vampire she began to ride her hands hard on his chest. Her eye color didn't change but was lighter then normal.
 
Dracula enjoyed Tara passionate ride. His hands rose to her hips. His eyes met hers, and he showed her a vision.

She rode on him in a clear blue sky. The beauty of the world was revealed below them. They floated over valleys and mountains. It was like a wonderful dream.

Dracula stopped the vision as his hips thrust upward. He pushed Tara's hips down, driving his cock even deeper. “Forever mine, my Tara.”
 
Tara looked at him and smiled she rode on him she threw her head back allowing herself to go she groaned happily. She looked down at him and smiled bending down she kissed him deeply.
 
Dracula enjoyed their kisses and their passion. His seed poured into her. “As soon as it is dark, we have one final flight to reach Japan.”
 
She smiled and nodded, but as she lay there looking down at her belly seeing it grew a lot more, she removed her shirt exposing herself and sighed softly. Shaking her head looking at him "Every time we have sex our child grows and not to sure why "
 
Dracula already knew the child was a vampire, but Tara might not know. “The why does not matter; it is growing, which is good. We will not have sex again until we reach our home in Japan where our baby will be born.

“You will like it there; it is very beautiful. At least it was 600 years ago.”

He put his hand on her belly. “Oh, the child is kicking hard.”
 
She smiled feeling the kick as well watching him "Our baby is a vampire isn't it?" Since she conceived the child as a human she thought maybe it would be a hybrid some human and some vampire, but being a vampire she didn't know what it meant
 
As soon as night fell, Dracula wrapped Tara in his arms and shifted to the bat, which leapt into the night sky. It started its flight over the ocean, which was nearby.

Dracula's estate on Kanmurijima island, off the coast of Japan, was his destination.

https://japantoday-asset.scdn3.secu...c3e09bb1d4e91db38ce8cbf8858a1d6226/himeji.jpg

It was near dawn when the bat arrived, and Dracula took his normal shape. “Welcome home, Tara.”

* * *

http://easyscienceforkids.com/wp-co...anese-Warrior-in-Armor-Costume-and-Helmet.jpg

Konjo Aii listened to the messenger's report of Dracula's arrival. Konjo's anger was quickly released on the messenger when he ripped his throat out with his teeth. He cut the messenger's head off with his katana, then he drained the body of blood.

Over the past 600 years, Konjo had come to consider that this estate and the island as well belonged to him. Konjo was not stupid. Dracula's power was greater, but he knew of ways to diminish that power. He smiled to himself.
 
She smiled at him and kissed him deeply showing she was grateful, she needed to be alone to relax and look at everything she saw, she was a bit cold so he ran the water in the shower and got in, watching the beads of water go down her very swollen stomach she stroked it but soon she was doubled over in the shower her body getting ready to have her child, her breasts doubling in size filled with a mix of blood and milk but her body stopped hurting, she panted getting out of the shower a robe giving her some warmth but she was full term what she didn't know was she needed to mate with him once more but it would mean a transformation that would never be seen because a female vampire had never been able to have children.
 
Tara lay on the bed in the massive bedroom. She still shivered although she wore a robe. Dracula could see that she was near to having the child.

He untied her robe and ran his hands over her belly. He spread her legs and moved between them. He drove his cock deep and hard inside her.

He could hear the snapping and cracking of her changing body. His cock spewed inside her.
 
Something inside her snapped she moaned and groaned feeling her body on fire her bones changing until finally she overthrew him forcing to switch positions with her on top. she began to ride him even though he came inside her until finally she crunched over and started to cry out slowly the nodules on your back opened up she felt her skin tearing apart her fangs growing longer her eyes more piercing. It was then she came very hard feeling her wings extend mighty black wings with a blue highlight she rolled over off of him and become the scream that's the life inside her wanted to be born and wanted to be born now. She was using her new strength pushing feeling the baby wanting out. Her legs were spread as your body is having trouble the baby was much bigger than normal baby. "Help the baby!" she did not care about her own safety but she wanted her baby born even if it meant hurting her or perhaps even telling her she thought her phones resisting until finally her hips broke as she screamed in severe pain. But she felt the baby slip from her body. she can grateful because had she been human delivering this baby would have killed her
 
Dracula caressed Tara's brow as the baby sucked at her breast. “You are quickly healing. I know it was very painful. The baby is perfect.”

He kept touching her and caressing her.

* * *

Konjo Aii listened to the servant's report of the birth of a vampire baby. A creature of this nature was one of the rarest. Its blood was said to be pure, and truly beyond price.

Konjo wanted that child, and he would find a way to get it.
 
Last edited:
She smiled her body mending and watching the little one drink from her breast she had a bad feeling and fell asleep but as she slept she felt something was going to happen to the baby, she woke up the baby was in a crib next to them and smiled. She got up and stroked the babies small head and watched Dracula sleep she knew there was an hour before the sun was due to go down, she looked out the window seeing the setting sun.
 
Dracula stirred as darkness descended. He had noticed the cool reception he'd received from the servants, and he wasn't surprised.

He'd expected to be greeted by Konjo Ali by now, but his failure to put in an appearance was not a good sign.
 
She looked over at him seeing how he was reacting "You feel it to?" She said simply "I wont let anyone hurt our daughter" Looking down at her baby she smiled. "I promise no one is going to hurt you....my little hope"
 
Dracula nodded to Tara's comment. “Hope, a good name.” He knew the dangers a vampire child would face, but he had been thinking on that for awhile. He smiled to himself. Someone would be very surprised.
 
Tara didn't know what he was thinking "Who is going to come for her?" She walked up to him feeling there daughter cuddle up she had enough and was content.
 
Dracula put his arm around Tara. “Someone may come, but they will never leave.”

He turned to one of the servants. “Prepare a separate room for Tara and the babe for when the night ends.”

He looked at Tara and knew she would protest. He squeezed her shoulder. “It is necessary – trust me.”
 
She made sure that the servants were taking care of that they were never mistreated flad wasn't known for being until man but hearing what he said she not and she did trust him. But he had to understand that she needed to know what was going on.

"You know I trust you otherwise I wouldn't have had you turn me as quickly as I did. But I need to know what's going on so I can prepare I don't want to be in danger and not know exactly what the hell is going on please tell me".
 
“I didn't want to worry you, Tara, but I'm sure most of the servants are spies for Konjo Aii, and so he will know where you are at all times.

“The room where you will be taken is a trap for him or whoever he sends. You and the babe will be in the room but only for a short while. I will enter from a hidden entrance and take you to a safer place.

“If anyone should enter that room later, the door will be sealed and they will be trapped.

“Now, it is time to go with the servant; I promise I will be come for you very soon.”
 
She saw a servant that was calling to her and she nodded holding there daughter close, she grabbed her robe since she was chilly and kissed Dracula showing her love and trust. She took off with the servant and sat down on the rocking chair, she sat in the rocking chair by the window and began to rock with the baby by her breast, she grew angry such a person was still alive, Konjo Aii? she had heard that name some time ago, some place but couldn't remember.
 
Dracula went to the lowest level where he knew of a hidden passageway. He pressed a brick in the wall and a door opened. He closed the door and climbed up stairs for three levels.

When he came to the door to the bedroom, he opened it and entered. He brought Tara and the child to the passageway. He took the child and they descended one level to another door. He opened it, revealing a different bedroom. “Stay here. I will take care of anyone who comes.”
 
She had no idea what was going to happen she was worried when he took there daughter, she didn't know what was going to happen it was terrible. But once inside she figured they were pretty much bait and had a feeling the main enemy wont show but someone else.
 
Dracula went down the stairs to the basement and back up to the third level. He shaped to a bat and flew up into the ceiling to wait.

After an hour, a cloaked form came down the hall and entered the room where Tara and child should have been.

Dracula flew down to the floor and shaped back. He sealed the door. Whoever had entered would never escape.

He returned to the basement and back up the hidden stairs and entered the room where he left Tara.
 
Back
Top