Homemade porn

Anyone else love homemade porn over fake? I so enjoy it.

I love all kinds but lately have been enjoying the ones where people are having sex in public.
Love dogging vids too.
But my all time favorites are when a man is watching his wife having sex and stroking his cock and /or talking dirty while she's getting fucked!

What are you favorite homemade vids? Would love to see some links!


I agree. I prefer amateur porn. Prefer selfie videos
 
I prefer homemade porn too

I prefer amateur homemade porn too. They are enjoying sex as it should be enjoyed, giving pleasure to one another. My preference is seeing two big guys with a woman.
One of my cd friends often shows me homemade videos of his wife having sex with him and other guys when she was into swinging. It's lovely to see the pleasure she enjoys being watched by her husband.
 
hey...

I am a huge fan of regular people. Lord knows my body is not perfect, nails, I break them too often and I can's stand fake nails on myself, drive me nuts when I'm trying to type. My boobs are smaller, so the big fakes just make me yearn for bigger, firmer. But real is where it's at to me. I am into bi and/or Lesbian,, so those type really get me going too. Reminds me of what I haven't had in too long of a time!

smaller???
Isn't that you in your siggy?
Those don't look like small mounds of perfection to me!
 
I have seen a few what seem to be homemade videos when my hubby and I are in the mood to look at porn. It is very exciting to see a couple filming themselves and I actually prefer it over some of the so fake looking mass produced stuff out there. Tickles my voyeur side also ;)
 
I'm old enough to remember shot-on-film studio porn. If you're too young to have seen them, you've still probably heard of films like "Behind the Green Door", "Debbie Does Dallas", "The Devil in Miss Jones", and "Insatiable". But my own favorite was a full-blown (sorry) pirate flick, shot on the high seas, titled "Captain Lust".
 
I'm glad this thread is making a comeback. Hope to see some homemade videos soon.
 
We have over the years built a nice little stash of our love life, it’s nice to watch and reminisce. Than it’s really hot knowing he wants to watch you and in turn you watching you! Gets me every time. God
 
I really enjoy watching porn... especially FFM with a bit of taboo mixed in. I always look for porn with actors who look like everyday people, not the "pretty" people that seems to dominate much of the industry.
Chatter or talk between the actors is important to me as well, not just the incessant moans but real talk...
 
Professional porn doesn’t do much for me. Watching real people who are truly into what they are doing is way hotter. ... Being watched would be hot, too.

Same here! My sentiments exactly. Darn, I used to live in NJ, I'd come and watch. (Or maybe that's the other way around.)
 
Definitely prefer homemade. In most cases professional porn doesn't do much for me. I'd rather see real people and unscripted play.
 
I am a huge fan of regular people. Lord knows my body is not perfect, nails, I break them too often and I can's stand fake nails on myself, drive me nuts when I'm trying to type. My boobs are smaller, so the big fakes just make me yearn for bigger, firmer. But real is where it's at to me. I am into bi and/or Lesbian,, so those type really get me going too. Reminds me of what I haven't had in too long of a time!

I agree!!!
 
I would share some of ours. Message us if you'd like, but she loves feedback, so please tell her what you think.
 
Totally agree with so many comments here. I don't have a film star body, but I love seeing real people, like me, having real shared sexual pleasure.
 
Back
Top