South East UK Roll Call

45 female bedfordshire, its grey but warm..you never know u it might get hotter :p

If you cross to my bit of Surrey you know I'd make it pretty uncomfortable, just the way you like it...

Oh my God :) *runs at Davor and jumps into his arms... wrapping arms and legs around him...* :kiss::kiss::kiss: Fancy meeting you here?? :):kiss:

What d'ya mean if? :eek: Just tell me when :devil::kiss::)

I was wondering what flavour of stories people go for, and has anyone tried to act out scenarios?. I loved a story on here based in Hove lagoon.

I was wondering what flavour of stories people go for, and has anyone tried to act out scenarios?. I loved a story on here based in Hove lagoon.
Hmmmmm not sure ya know. I personally have a very varied taste in stories and just depends on my mood. But always like a story that is well written and descriptive but doesn't drag on too much. Fun, erotic, rough sex is great and have to say if features a curvy girl and some MMF cock sucking action works well for me lol.......oh and as you asked not played out anything yet but if can find the right peoples who are uo for it....hell yeah ;)
What about you?

Morning hope every one is enjoying this sunny friday morning and getting some sticky fun one way or another. :p

Back