BDSM ideas vanilla/New

Hipsters

Virgin
Hi guys, so I've recently found out I like to be a sub sometimes with my girlfriend. She's pretty much not experienced at this sort of thing and can get quite lost, anyway we've tried a few sub/dom nights and I'm look for some new ideas, like I said I'm pretty moderate but open to suggestions, certain things I'm not into (cuck, scat, extreme pain) I really like the humiliation and loss of control side of it all. I also have quite a big wool/knitwear fetish and incorporate this into the scenario. Anyway I'll give you a run down of the things we usually do and if you could give me some new ideas that'd be fantastic -
Start - foot worship, rimming, farting.
Forced to dress up in female sweaters/wool clothing, humiliation
Face sitting
Strap on
Cum humiliation

Hi guys, so I've recently found out I like to be a sub sometimes with my girlfriend. She's pretty much not experienced at this sort of thing and can get quite lost, anyway we've tried a few sub/dom nights and I'm look for some new ideas, like I said I'm pretty moderate but open to suggestions, certain things I'm not into (cuck, scat, extreme pain) I really like the humiliation and loss of control side of it all. I also have quite a big wool/knitwear fetish and incorporate this into the scenario. Anyway I'll give you a run down of the things we usually do and if you could give me some new ideas that'd be fantastic -
Start - foot worship, rimming, farting.
Forced to dress up in female sweaters/wool clothing, humiliation
Face sitting
Strap on
Cum humiliation

This link found on the BDSM Library might be useful for you:

http://www.akashaweb.com/goodgirl.html

good luck. :rose:

It sounds like you have recently found a lot of things that you find sexually interesting and your girlfriend is going along with it rather than it being something that specifically interests her.

That tends to not be a formula for a long-lasting mutually satisfying sex life.

Were I you I would think that you should be glad that she is accommodating and be looking for ways specifically to accommodate her in ways that you might or might not interest you.

There's nothing wrong with one partner serving the other in ways that aren't necessarily something that they would have chosen of their own volition however what you describe sounds a little one-sided.

By that I mean it sounds like you've already got plenty of kink on your plate and I don't particularly see the benefit of simply adding more kinky tasks for her to help you with.

Back