Men - question

This post will not likely be deleted per rule 13:

13. We will not remove your posts or your account. You have the ability to edit out any text and remove any attachments on your own. The administrators will not delete your posts just because you changed your mind about what you said. You can edit your own posts as you see fit. Please do not contact us about removing your posts.

OP, it seems you've learned something from this thread and hopefully others have too. If anything, this thread is informative for anyone that confuses non-consent with BDSM.

I've requested for thread to be deleted.soz folks.

It will hopefully not happen.

Other people have put an effort into trying to guess WTF you were trying to say, and deleting the thread, would be wasting that effort.

If you are new to online fora, you should consider the following:

- think before you write: If you hope for a good answer, ask a good question.

- be honest and give the details. If you had started by saying:"I have a fantasy about being tied up and abused by two insatiable fat bottomed ladies. The problem is, I feel that it would be rape and thus unethical, and I feel bad about that it excites me. What should I do?" Then there would not have been any doubt with regards to, what it was all about.

- a good headline that actually describes the content and purpose is also a magic trick to great threads. "I am male, and I feel bad about having rape fantasies, What should I do?" would have been a good starter.

- If you want to be taken seriously by adults, spell like an adult. Using "SMS lingo" annoys elderly men like me tremendously! And you make it even worse by using a mixture thereof!

- remember that in a normal conversation, body language and the like carries most of the information. In a written conversation, you have to make a real effort to make it a good and meaningful conversation.

All that aside, welcome aboard.
:)

Last edited:
This post will not likely be deleted per rule 13:

13. We will not remove your posts or your account. You have the ability to edit out any text and remove any attachments on your own. The administrators will not delete your posts just because you changed your mind about what you said. You can edit your own posts as you see fit. Please do not contact us about removing your posts.

OP, it seems you've learned something from this thread and hopefully others have too. If anything, this thread is informative for anyone that confuses non-consent with BDSM.

Agreed,thanks for that.

It will hopefully not happen.

Other people have put an effort into trying to guess WTF you were trying to say, and deleting the thread, would be wasting that effort.

If you are new to online fora, you should consider the following:

- think before you write: If you hope for a good answer, ask a good question.

- be honest and give the details. If you had started by saying:"I have a fantasy about being tied up and abused by two insatiable fat bottomed ladies. The problem is, I feel that it would be rape and thus unethical, and I feel bad about that it excites me. What should I do?" Then there would not have been any doubt with regards to, what it was all about.

- a good headline that actually describes the content and purpose is also a magic trick to great threads. "I am male, and I feel bad about having rape fantasies, What should I do?" would have been a good starter.

- If you want to be taken seriously by adults, spell like an adult. Using "SMS lingo" annoys elderly men like me tremendously! And you make it even worse by using a mixture thereof!

- remember that in a normal conversation, body language and the like carries most of the information. In a written conversation, you have to make a real effort to make it a good and meaningful conversation.

All that aside, welcome aboard.
:)

Ha,thanks, yeah lingo is bit of south London coming out,had to delete some and change so people could understand,hence deviations

Anyways I've learnt from this and will take on board comments.

Cheers

Ha,thanks, yeah lingo is bit of south London coming out,had to delete some and change so people could understand,hence deviations

Anyways I've learnt from this and will take on board comments.

Cheers

It's useful to be aware that we have US, UK, Canadian, Aussie and non native English speakers regularly frequenting this board all of whom have different short hand and colloquialisms. It has already been noted that tone and gesture are not communicated adequately via pixels in an online forum, just as the use of too many SMS abbreviations which may seem obvious to one person and mystifying to another.
We are all here in the spirit of dialogue and communication about topics that are emotionally charged, complicated and confusing.
Using the clearest words we can to express ourselves not only furthers conversation, but is respectful to all those who attempt to engage in any given topic.
Good luck to the newbie as he finds his footing. This has been a rocky start IMHO.

cb:heart:

The details don't match the Op's premise. Mostly it was the police treatment I mentioned that factually occurred.

I've talked about it at length... though I don't recall exactly which thread.

I've been advised not to talk about it, and right now I'd rather not. Shouldn't have brought it up.

Matches the original spirit of the thread. I apologize for my part in trampling anyone else's fetish.

I for one dig the way threads take twists and turns.

I especially liked the OP coming back and was gracious enough to keep posting.

For me, its all good. How threads shoild work.

Again apologies if brought up bad memories, never intended to do that.

Everyone has their triggers, it's impossible to explore this world (and forum) without tripping SOMEONE'S trigger. You aren't intentionally bringing up bad feelings. You had a question and followed a discussion. I think you're forgiven 😏

It's rape. There is nothing sexy about being USED without consent for someone else's pleasure.

So, not a fantasy. Not a turn-on. Def illegal.

It boils down to consent. If a man consented to be used that way, no need to report anything. If a man did not consent (and they didn't anyway), it is sexual assault - just like it would be if one or two strangers (men) tied up an used a woman. Men can be raped, too.

Society treats rape as a double standard. The situation described happening to a woman? Rape. We see it online all the time - don't let someone you just met tie you up, because once you're in bondage you're vulnerable/they can violate your boundaries.

Happening to a man? It only becomes a problem if it happens repeatedly & is unwanted... It's s fantasy experience... It would require deadly force... Etc.

Being tied up and made to service someone/used, without consent, is rape & should be treated as such.

This. Sure some may fantasize about being used in such a way, but it's a whole different ballpark when it goes from fantasy to reality. In this particular scenario, it would be centered about losing control, but ideally someone would have the option to do so. but if it happens as the OP suggested, then it is rape/sexual assault.

Yes. This.
<<<<<<<<<< not a man.

A man can paint his nails, enjoy bananas and have wonderfully soft silky looking skin! :p

I would most certainly report it if the perpetrators failed to leave me their names, addresses, phone numbes and email addresses when they left.

Everyone has their triggers, it's impossible to explore this world (and forum) without tripping SOMEONE'S trigger. You aren't intentionally bringing up bad feelings. You had a question and followed a discussion. I think you're forgiven 😏

Thank you.

Back