Lil thread of me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are too nice! It's not super original, but here's another pretty in pink shot...

Hi - I'm very hard in london looking at your photos - you have perfect legs... well a perfect body actually.....Can't wait to see more of you
:kiss::kiss:
 
Those are some of most amazing photos I've ever seen on Lit. Are are truly a beautiful girl. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more.
 
Hope everybody is doin' good! Just wanted to say hey y'all and thanks for the compliments!




Not at all hun!



Oh, hopefully this will help to sway your opinion! :)


Who doesn't love a sexy woman in a black dress? Delicous, Firecracker.
 
ya know, every time i click on this thread, your pics keep getting better n hotter. love checking in and seeing these pics...
 
you know just when I think I have seen it all another fine looking lady cums along and exites me. Thanks you fire, you got teh blood going south
 
Second!

Just want to second all the comments about how wonderful your legs are.... hoping to see more of where they end!
 
You look quite beautiful in black. Got any other of you in that dress? Or, perhaps, taking that dress off?
 
I think I'm in love. Certainly in lust. Such a delicious little tease. Hope you keep posting on here, I would love to see more of you.
 
Well thanks y'all!
Gonna be goin' outta town for a bit on a mini-vacation, but maybe I'll come back with some new pics ...
Not even sure what I'm going to bring to wear, but i have some ideas ... can you imagine ;)
 
She's on vacation; but I just can't let the lil' Firecracker languish in the back. :D
 
Thanks for the bumps!
Speaking of bumps ;) ... hope you enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top