Two big bust models seducing one lucky guy

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Posts
163
I would like for someone to write erotic stories featuring (at least) two big-tit models engaging in a hot threesome with a lucky guy. Here are some examples I came up with:

- Crystal Gunns and her husband invite their close friend Chelsea Charms for a weekend of three-way action. The husband gets a big-boob beating from the two girls and then some.

- Casey James surprises her boyfriend with a strip show, then invites her friend Europe DiChan for a steamy, loving three-way.

- Sarenna Lee and Traci Topps spill some sexy secrets engaging in dirty talk while they're both on top fucking Sarenna's husband, their pussies riding on his tongue and cock.

- Wendy Whoppers and Tiffany Towers recruit an avid photographer to be their lover.

- Big-Tit lesbo couple Pandora Peaks and Busty Dusty comfort and caress their male friend after his brutal breakup and end up having a threesome with him and eventually becoming his new girlfriends.
 
Last edited:
Really, no replies? Wow, it's like nobody here cares about this fantasy genre.
 
Well, shit, you only gave it three months! Have some patience, dude!!
 
Just a speculation about the lack of responses: it sorta seems like all of these are just really standard porn scenes. Maybe a bit like asking "does anyone want to write a story where a hot housewife calls the plumber... but really wants him to plumb her?"

Not that they're bad ideas, I'm just not seeing any sort of unusual hook that would draw someone in.
 
Last edited:
Really, no replies? Wow, it's like nobody here cares about this fantasy genre.

Nobody cares because those chicks are horrendous freak shows. I give you exhibits A, B, & C:

[Pics removed per site rules.]

We'd have a better chance of getting a boner from a pic of roadkill than those silicone nightmares.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, some people are big into the mighty silicone mammary, and hey. Whatever. Different strokes, so to speak. I just don't think the story ideas are all that demanding or interesting, and at any rate it looks to me like the OP has all the vocabulary he needs to just write them himself.
 
I don't know. I like a good boob job like the next guy but those are like six boob jobs past the good one they probably had.
 
Not necessarily my cuppa either, but that's just taste. I love women with lots of ink and some people can't stand that, either. Your thing is your thing. Plainly the crazy huge "big boob" models have a lively market out there, so I don't think that's the obstacle.
 
Nobody cares because those chicks are horrendous freak shows. I give you exhibits A, B, & C:

<snip photos of chests that have beach balls with nipples>

We'd have a better chance of getting a boner from a pic of roadkill than those silicone nightmares.
LMAO@roadkill boners...

Not necessarily my cuppa either, but that's just taste. I love women with lots of ink and some people can't stand that, either. Your thing is your thing. Plainly the crazy huge "big boob" models have a lively market out there, so I don't think that's the obstacle.

Agreed - to each their own. I prefer real boobs, and I'm not into crazy huge ones, but I know I'm not what Lit considers 'normal' in many regards.

Regardless of the gigantic mammaries listed above, the story ideas from the OP are plausible, but clearly most of the posters here see the scenes instantly transform into the same generic low-budget porn films.

*OP*
You seem to have a good <ahem> grasp on what you want. Write the story the way you think it should go, post it here, and I know you will find others that are excited about the mental images that you transform into words.

To everyone else, maybe you can find inspiration from the ideas, so write 'em up. If you're so inclined, submit two versions of the exact same story. The first one can feature normal sized people; in the second add in the 36QQQ bust lines, with a focus on the cup size, and maybe a equivalently sized monster cock.
 
*OP*
You seem to have a good <ahem> grasp on what you want. Write the story the way you think it should go, post it here, and I know you will find others that are excited about the mental images that you transform into words.

Am I allowed to post a story here in this thread?
 
Thinking what CeasarBoobage actually meant, I think I can come up with a full plot for a story:

It begins with an Hispanic guy getting mugged in a dark alleyway before being rescued by mega-busty superheroines 'Curvy Casey' James and Busty Dusty. The two ladies then take the guy to their secret lair where the three strip to their underwear and get cozy with each other. Curvy Casey and Busty Dusty chatting with the guy on the sofa before going down on him, stripping off his boxers in the process. The big-tit heroines then take off their bra and panties, revealing their ample assets. The now naked threesome gets busy with each other having hot, steamy sex in a variety of positions, one being where the guy fucks one busty girl's pussy while licking another. The scene ends with Casey and Dusty giving him a double titjob, where the guy blacks out afterwards.

The scene cuts to the next morning with the latino guy waking up in his own bed with the two busty heroines on each of his sides, cuddling against him. Suddenly, he sees his own wife, also hispanic, standing on the bedroom door wearing nothing but an open robe, exposing her pussy and tits, the latter in which grew bigger to the size of the superheroines. She tells her husband that the girls have special magical powers for their and other girls' breasts to grow. She walks up to straddle him on the bed and they have sex, all while thye guy still holding Curvy Casey and Busty Dusty in his arms. The two superheroines wake up to an erotic sight of the couple and the story ends with the three equally busty women hugging him and sharing a four-way kiss.

Any thoughts?
 
Back
Top