20s chat!

We were killing soldiers down by the docks when the bellbottoms trolled into the barrell house with clams in their pockets. There was a flock of birds near the corner, mostly dumb dora's but among them was a hotsy-totsy choice bit of calico named Rita. She dated a palooka name of Rodney who had a unhealthy love of the panther piss. He made the scene and the dewdroppers thought better of themselves like they were puttin' on the Ritz. Hardly. I turned around and lit a gasper after getting the icy mitt from Cassandra but I know my options and ironed my shoelaces after a jorum of skee and was off to the rub. It was truly the best of times.

We were killing soldiers down by the docks when the bellbottoms trolled into the barrell house with clams in their pockets. There was a flock of birds near the corner, mostly dumb dora's but among them was a hotsy-totsy choice bit of calico named Rita. She dated a palooka name of Rodney who had a unhealthy love of the panther piss. He made the scene and the dewdroppers thought better of themselves like they were puttin' on the Ritz. Hardly. I turned around and lit a gasper after getting the icy mitt from Cassandra but I know my options and ironed my shoelaces after a jorum of skee and was off to the rub. It was truly the best of times.

Samuel R. Delaney, eat your heart out.

*slow clapping*

Bravo, IFB. Well done.
Samuel R. Delaney, eat your heart out.
Damon Runyon even.

Back