Photo Tributes

attachment.php

Ohhhh .............. this looks soooo nauuughty ;) !!!!

Anyone still doing tributes?

I've done one, not sure if she liked it or not. I need more practice! lol It's not as fun if someone just says go to my thread and pick one, I'd rather have it sent and use the one they want.. or discuss and agree on one haha

This thread needs a bump. C'mon, let's get the tributes going on here. Guys as well as girls should be tributing each other. I'm an equal opportunity tributer. (Is that even a word?)

Someone sent me this ummmmmm very sexy photo and I cant help but imagine his semen all over me ......... just like this ;)

Someone sent me this ummmmmm very sexy photo and I cant help but imagine his semen all over me ......... just like this ;)

I love seeing you covered in cum....hotness!!! I'd love to put some of my juices all over your picture!!! Or use your pic during alone time...mmmmmm.

I love seeing you covered in cum....hotness!!! I'd love to put some of my juices all over your picture!!! Or use your pic during alone time...mmmmmm.

You do huh ??? Hmmmmm .............. I'd enjoy feeling your sexy tongue and lips licking the warm , gooey semen off my body !!! Especially off my face and lips ahem ahem !!!

Pleaseeee ............. feel free to use " me " anytime your heart desire sweete !!! It surely turns me on ummmmmm knowing you do ;) !!

I like that emma wrote your name on herself :heart:

So what are the rules for posting tributes? I just received one that has a satisfied cock lounging across my legs. I'm sure chargergirl would enjoy seeing it.
I'm sure I would. However, if you read the forum guidelines you'd know that it would be against the rules to post it. ;)
Cock pictures are ok in the Amateur Pic Thread so I think it would be OK here. There is a rule against showing a sex act.

Actually, no, cock pics in Am Pics are not ok. :)

From the mod in Am Pics: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=703166

There are plenty on display over there. The mods are letting them go. It doesn't do anything for me (I am straight) but my sub enjoys them.

Well, that's their business, I guess. I'm just saying that yes, cock pics are against the rules in Am Pics. :)

My friend to tribute

Show her she still makes men cum

Last edited:
cum on pics of wives, gf's ex's

I have a real fetish to cum over photo's of wives, gf's ex's and will return them decorated to you - i'm happy to make vids if you'd prefer

Back