The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sahara or Atacama ?

Bloody penguin and polar bear territory here - and that's with the heating on!

Di, Andy's been flashing his apple and blackberry crumble about in Free Association! It's not fair, is it. He mentioned custard, as well.

Di, Andy's been flashing his apple and blackberry crumble about in Free Association! It's not fair, is it. He mentioned custard, as well.

Well, what ELSE can you have on a decent pudding ? :)

Di I know. I just could not think of a different joke, so settled for sound not writing :rose:

I won't mention my satin robe, then. ;)

Has he? Shall I have a word? I can't believe such a nice man is talking about crumble and custard! :eek:

What is the world coming to? :rose:

Well, what ELSE can you have on a decent pudding ? :)

Di I know. I just could not think of a different joke, so settled for sound not writing :rose:

Sorry, HP. I'm too literal for my own good, sometimes. :eek:

:rose::kiss:

I know, but to wave it about when all I've got in the fridge are some creme caramels :(.

:rose: HP.

It does sound delicious. Is he very far away? Perhaps you could ask nicely for home delivery? :cattail:

No problem.

As opposed to a Hospital one?

Here, we have delivery services that bring food to your home...like pizza or other things.

I thought that if Andy had a car, he might deliver crumble and custard to Naoko. Properly compensated, of course. :)

Here, we have delivery services that bring food to your home...like pizza or other things.

I thought that if Andy had a car, he might deliver crumble and custard to Naoko. Properly compensated, of course. :)

Perhaps if I ask him very nicely ;).

But Dragon is quite right, I should stop breathing on my mixer and polishing it with my sleeve and make it work for its living, not just sit there looking beauteous.

Perhaps if I ask him very nicely ;).

But Dragon is quite right, I should stop breathing on my mixer and polishing it with my sleeve and make it work for its living, not just sit there looking beauteous.

They look quite beauteous, even after use. :)

And they mix the Christmas cake so very well!

I believe such services exist in the UK, too; provided you don't live too far out in the sticks.

Don't you think the pudding would be cold after travelling ?

I believe such services exist in the UK, too; provided you don't live too far out in the sticks.

Don't you think the pudding would be cold after travelling ?

I believe there are devices for warming....

Also, something called a pippety-ping. ;)

My ears are burning...

Nothing wrong with getting your hands stuck in there now, is there? :D

Just the ears? Dear me, we're doing something wrong...:(

My ears are burning...

Nothing wrong with getting your hands stuck in there now, is there? :D

Oh dahlink, you are paying the price now for waving that delicious sounding dessert around! We all want some. Dragon is insistent on custard with his.

My pippity-ping is broken and hiding in the shed but Rolf and Olaf must have one here.

:)

Grrrrr. Effing freezing and the Fella's sneaked off to some nice warm hotel room in Dublin. (Known sociological fact: women will only put the heating on if kids and bloke are about, if they are on their own in the house they wrap up in a blanket to try to save on the bills :rolleyes:. Ever since I found this out, I've tried hard to put on the heating and I do about 50% of the time now, LOL.)

anna - we have to be nice to Andy for the dessert, he has been flashing it about in Free Association as a mean tease.

My fella leaves and I turn the heating up.

Be nice? Wasn't I being nice? I said "Please."

Nice cityscape there, John. ;)

I once deigned to be a photographer. Even declared it as my major when i first started college. Eh . . . I was sixteen at the time. I had no idea what I wanted from life.

Nice cityscape there, John. ;)

I once deigned to be a photographer. Even declared it as my major when i first started college. Eh . . . I was sixteen at the time. I had no idea what I wanted from life.

You're just in time to bid me good night.

Sleep well, all.

Good night, Molly! Sweet dreams.

I've had a lie-in! 6.30 when I got up. I shall have to plug the piglet into a computerised device and finish off the marking this afternoon. We're going shopping this morning :devil:.

Has anyone put the coffee on?

The canvas looks great, John.

All this talk of desserts and pudding is not helping me stay off the sweets! Maybe just one small square of dark chocolate. It's medicinal, isn't it?

I have to say the long day of running the errands with the wee ones was not so bad. They both got new shoes, I got new contacts and lenses for my glasses. It wore me out, though. I fell asleep on the couch around 9pm and just woke up now. (2am). I was determined to finish my newest blog post tonight, so I'm going to get after that now. I'm writing about the night I "lost" my virginity. (Gave my virginity? Gifted it? Threw it incautiously at my boyfriend and begged, "take it, take it, please!") ;)

It's funny how I remember that night like it was yesterday.

It's also funny how I'm pretty sure my idea of pudding is different than some of yours. Why worry about it getting cold? Pudding is SUPPOSED to be cold! Hahaha.

Thanks for being a friendly, warm place to hang out, naked partiers. I've got to finish my trip down memory lane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back