Driving music - what kind of music do you like to listen to when driving?

Classical instrumental that isn't repetitive. The point of being there is to be driving with awareness to the driving. Dollars to donuts when I enter a congested city and am looking for someplace I've never been, something fast, heavy, and repetitive will be playing on my sound system and I have to get it turned off before I go screaming into traffic.
 
I just fucking like music. Nine Inch Nails above all, Rammstein, Combichrist, Puscifer, White Zombie, DethKlok, but then Frank Sinatra, or Evanescence, Linkin Park, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Rage Against the Machine, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Nirvana, doesn't have to be hard and heavy, the melancholy stuff too, like Gary Jules, as long as I feel it, it all drives me.

Subtract Frank and Eminem and I'll take that play list

Gotta add some slipknot and Manson though.
 
I like a mix of good instrumentals, upbeat rhythms, and stuff that I can sing along to. I'll be driving from AZ to IL and back next month, so I'm carefully planning some good mixes.
 
music is the godesses gift to the world. i go with MrPezman and lovecraft68 i have 19 gigs of music on party shuffle from Charlie Christian and tamour and bagpipe to skrillex. i love to drive with the windows open and scare the people at red lights with mushroomhead and kodo.

love music!
 
Back
Top