The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was delayed from my morning pleasure....damn slow computer... but, yes I am know enjoying a nice edging session
 
Hard

Just plain hard right now. Throbbing in my boxer/briefs. Cannot wait to touch and stroke it. I like to just throb and feel the pre-cum drip for a while before I start to really play.
 
Had a wonderful Valentines day with my Cum dump Melissa. he was so cute in his Valentine day lingerie.. and his nice white dress. he had sexy pastel pink stockings and matching thong with a red heart on it.

I got so horny that Took him out around the corner of the movie theater and flipped the skirt up, i moved his thong to the side and got to but my magnificent cock into his hot tight hole. Its wonderful hearing his cries and moans, echoing in the alley. I came hard into his ass, and than pulled out... I could see my cum dripping from under his skirt as i lead him back to the theater. Inside was great I teased him through his dress stroking him, and than when I saw we were alone I kissed him and ordered him to clean Daddy.

boy does my Melissa sure know how to clean up after daddy, The velvet tongue on my cock, than his mouth wrapped about my shaft as he suckles me clean, such a great time in the movie theater..good times.
 
My balls are heavy tonight after a very busy few weeks time for some relaxing fun
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top