What color is your underwear?

Bishonen said:
Black briefs. I hate briefs, but.. it's laundry day.
I look best in black, low cut bikinis. It just works with my hips. Full briefs fit me at the wrong place at the waist and I look fatter than I am :( (or maybe as fat as I am, and the others with the angles give me an illusion, whatever!)

Black, 'barely there' microfiber panties.

Am I the only woman who has trouble finding panties that fit right? Briefs are out of the question, as I'm not ready for granny panties. Hi-cut briefs are as close to granny panties as you can get without them being officially granny panties. Hipsters can work, but a lot of them look suspiciously close to granny panties. Bikini panties often have way too much coverage in the back, giving you granny panty butt. The new low cut bikinis are actually pretty good, unless they have a waistband that cuts into your flesh, making you all bulgy in the hips...go with the bigger size, and you have granny butt again. Thongs...well...I have a couple, but I can't get used to wearing them. Sigh. [/rant]

VS Beige push up bra and black & beige g-string with roses on the front. It's a see-thru type material...the roses are combined with a leopard print -

lace apricot colored G-string - the lace is made out of darker apricot flowers and lite apricot leaves...it's so cute..

I'm in a dark pink mood today...more like Fushia...

Fushia bra with the cutest, and I mean cutest g-string!!!!!!!

It's also fushia, but the front panel is mesh. On the front panel is the tiniest roses in lite pink, with green leaves and some really pretty embroidery of flowers!

They make me think of the spring!!!

Honey123 said:
I'm in a dark pink mood today...more like Fushia...

Fushia bra with the cutest, and I mean cutest g-string!!!!!!!

It's also fushia, but the front panel is mesh. On the front panel is the tiniest roses in lite pink, with green leaves and some really pretty embroidery of flowers!

They make me think of the spring!!!

That sounds like a very sexy outfit, just a pair of black boxers for me 2day :D

Back