Girls and experienced guys. NEED your help

Thatguy03

Experienced
I've recently gotten myself a girl who likes it rough. Simple enough right? Now let me throw in some stupid details that you probably won't need. The last time I saw and talked to her in person, she was still a virgin and terrified of how cocks looked. You know, the whole innocent thing. She had liked me before and didn't go out with me simply because she knew her parents would never approve of me.

Now onto more basic stuff. The reason i'm posting this is because I haven't seen her in a long while and we've started talking again and she wants me.bad. Thing is. She likes it rough and i haven't had much experience with this kind of thing.

the following are her words: I do prefer on top and pretty rough. Just don't pull my hair that shit hurts.

I like lots of biting, grabbing, and scratching. If i don't have bruises then it wasn't done right.

advice would be much appreciated.

She's given you some good advice already - biting and scratching. If you're worried about hurting her file your nails, so that they're smooth and you can scratch enough to give her goosebumps, but won't likely draw blood. Don't chew on her, but instead suck a hank of skin in between your teeth and apply pressure.

She says she doesn't like having her hair pulled, so don't do that. But don't be afraid to pin her arms, or grab her by the shoulders. Ask her if she minds having a hand at her neck.

She's given you some good advice already - biting and scratching. If you're worried about hurting her file your nails, so that they're smooth and you can scratch enough to give her goosebumps, but won't likely draw blood. Don't chew on her, but instead suck a hank of skin in between your teeth and apply pressure.

She says she doesn't like having her hair pulled, so don't do that. But don't be afraid to pin her arms, or grab her by the shoulders. Ask her if she minds having a hand at her neck.

I agree totally. She just spelled it out for you. Be rough, be strong, be assertive. Bite her nipples, the tips, hard. Giver her hickies on the flesh of her breasts, and chest. Some women really get off on having marks. Pin her, be rough with her. Push her onto the bed, pin her against the wall and kiss her hard while grinding your pelvis into her hard. She is begging you to take her. Man up and take her damit!

If she's still a virgin and "terrified of how cocks look", she might be talking out of her ass more than anything and doesn't actually know what any of her real-life limits are. I'd go slow and if she wants more, she'll let you know.

no she's had sex since last we talked. She just seems to know what she wants now. problem is that i haven't had sex in a VERY long time and my sexual instincts have gone out the window. MAYBE i'll be able to take care of it once we're a few hours into it but i don't want her running off because i suck.

Back