"Making love"

Karaoke night for me is next week...upon my return to Madison! With a special guest and my cousins... I am going to get intoxicated and sing my lil heart out!!! I just hope no one youttubes it.

What night? What bar? Just curious..... :devil:

I like to say something like 'can you be my wife' to make it less awkward.

I will PM that information...recently I discovered just how many wisconsinites are on this board!

My ex's family pretty much dominat a town there (Trempealeau). If they don't start shipping in some fresh blood it will be an incestuous haven.

I like to say something like 'can you be my wife' to make it less awkward.

If you just met, it can't hurt to be the first to say, "I love you." This especially works when banging on the first date, I mean making love on the first date.

My ex's family pretty much dominat a town there (Trempealeau). If they don't start shipping in some fresh blood it will be an incestuous haven.

I hadn't heard of that one, had to look it up...village. I grew up in a village, the populations was 349. Except in the summer and around Birkebeiner time, then it was in the thousands.

Johnny's love letter to his doctor about his erratic heartbeat inspired me to watch "The Notebook"
Allie says to Noah, "make love to me"
True story.
And fuck you all! So what if I like The Notebook.

Johnny's love letter to his doctor about his erratic heartbeat inspired me to watch "The Notebook"
True story.

I'll tell you what, Ole Johnny has been known to make the sweet, sweet love.

True story.

Another true story:

I have never seen the Notebook

We use it. Always have. Along with other hotter descriptions.
When it's full on raucous and crazy it's still making love for us.
It can be truly or madly or deeply or a wild mix of all three.

Back