Story based on a dream/nightmare

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
When I was younger, I used to have very vivid dreams and lately I've been thinking about a series of dreams I had when I was living at home for the summer following my freshman year at college.

The dream was in the third person and it always started the same. Out in the woods at my house, there's a place where there's this large crag formed in clay. You can't see the bottom but rarely anyone goes to look at it as it's on government property. Anyway, the crag would split open and this woman would emerge.

It's hard to describe her. Anytime I would try to focus on her, the dream would change view to focus on me and my sleepwalking out of the house and to the garden, where I would grovel until she arrived. Her skin tone never stayed the same. One time she was pale, another time olive skinned, another time ebony. She always had her hair down to the backs of her thighs and not a single bit of dirt stuck to her. He didn't even disturb the grass: it would immediately go back to its original shape. Her skin was impossibly flawless. No pores or sign hair ever grew on her legs and her cuticles looked as though they had never extended too far or been filed even once. No veins seemed to be under the surface and the one time I saw her hand close up, there was no prints or creases.

I never saw her face yet I always knew her expression and temperament. She never spoke but I knew what she wanted everytime.

The other thing that surprises me when I look back is that she must have been amazingly tall. I was 6'5 at the time yet dwarfed me by at least another head and a half.

For my part, I would strip and then walk outside naked to await her. Once she arrived, I would kiss her feet (including the soles if she wanted). She would then pay my head and change me into something for her to ride. Her favorite was a skeletal beast that had the spine and rips of a man, the haunches of a prehistoric cat, some strange five jointed arms that ended in either deer hooves or fingers, and a long cobalt head that had spiraling slots around it filled with eyeballs that each could move independently.

She would climb atop my back and I would simply walk into the sky, as though the eyes I was given allowed me to touch onto surfaces that couldn't be seen by the naked eye. The dream would then attempt to change to a first person view but I couldn't conceive what the new eyes were allowing me to experience, so the dream would just end.

Sometimes I would wake up sore the next morning but there was no proof or memory of what happened.

I realize that the erotic angle (aside from the woman being nude) doesn't seem to be present and I will admit that anything erotic that happened occurred during the parts that I can't remember. The closest one I can remember was one where I was allowed to kiss up her thigh but I wasn't allowed to open my eyes and I felt if I tried I would be punished. That night I instead got turned into something between a giant mole and a mastiff and was made to dig.

The last dream I had involved her coming into my room. She was surprisingly playful (she twirled a rosary and blew kisses as she twirled and pirouetted a the foot of my bed) and I remember being terrified. I hid under my covers and she punishes me by shrinking me until I was small enough to fit in the palm of her hand. She stripped me naked and chuckled. She then crushed me in her fist and I became as silly putty. I don't know when she finished or what she did after that.

I never saw her again but until a few years back, I would often go home and wake up with the same soreness I had when I had the dreams.

....

Anywho, that's all I recall. Not the strangest or most elaborate dream I ever had but they've stuck with me and I think it would be an interesting idea for a story:

Some man gets awakened every night and is forced to serve a witch/spirit/goddess. However, unlike me, he remembers what happens each night.
 
Back
Top