Bi guys, bottom or top?

I would have to say that I am very submissive so therefore bottom is the place for me. The thought of sucking a man's cock while on my knees gets me hot. One day I want to try to lie on my back and watch while another man buries his cock in my arse.
That being said, I have had times when I thought that fucking another guy while playing with his cock my be fun.

I tend towards dominance but occasionally wouldn't complain about the other way.
 
Always a top when with girls but with guys i am always the bottom being butt naked on my back with my legs in the air whilst a hot naked guy is fucking my arse appeals to me
 
I'm equal opportunity on top or bottom with either men or women.
 
Only a fantasy except for this part

Still a fantasy rather than a reality but a bottom, cut, shaved, and even caged - would love to dress sexy for the right top
 
Top or bottom?

I am so hopeful to find a guy with a big thick cock to fuck me. A discreet married guy would be perfect. PM me if interested. Please!
 
This is still just a fantasy for me too. But I'm definitely a bottom. There is no place I would rather be than on my knees worshipping a big cock with my mouth and tongue.
 
Bottom for sure. I love submitting to a strong willed lover. Doing everything he wants. Showing my love for him.
 
Bottom for sure with cocks, fuck suck or whatever he wants to do. But would not turn down shoving my cock in any tight ass
 
Me too...

Just curious here, never had the chance. But I would love to try both sides of this.

Same here however, given the opportunity with the right person and right time, I'd love to bottom and suck a nice smooth cock...and preferrably both at once ;)
 
Both

a bottom for my gay lover. A top for the CD's and sissies. Havent found a CD to top me yet, could do that.
 
Back
Top