Space Rouges OOC.

Wolfias

Wolf writer
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
4,071
OOC posts concerning the storyline and any new writers that may join us.

I invited Iscaa to join she was to PM you DK for your input.

CaramelLuv PM me to join also, after read recent posts of hers I said yes.
Her character is a space savvy traveler as Peg has cabins for passengers.
 
Last edited:
Jesi

Name; Jesi
Age; 27
Birthplace; unknown
Parents; orphan
Occupation; Scam Artist

Appearance;
Eyes; chocolate brown
Height; 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight; 118 lbs.
Build; slim, athletic
Skin color; olive
Hair; black, softly curly, half way down the back, ( usually worn in a ponytail )
Other; tattoos, cat on right butt cheek ( don't ask ), one on left shoulder ( small butterfly) and one on small of back ( Celtic symbol ). Likes to wear tight fitting outfits and matching boots. She has a pixie type of face that looks very innocent, which gives her the advantage when it comes to men and their schemes.

Born on the planet of Arago, which was located near the end no where. The only thing going for it was it was a good place to put a penal colony. Jesi's dream was to get out of there as soon as possible. She finally got lucky one day and was able to hide in a outgoing freighter which eventually ended up on the planet Suron in the city of Touron. She ended up on the streets where she learned how to steal the shirt off your back without you even knowing it.

Jesi has traveled around a lot in the last few years. As usual she is on the run from the authorities, having lots of false identities has enabled her to keep a few steps ahead of them. She loves to have fun, and gets a great kick out of coning cons....and men.
 
Last edited:
Character profile:
Name: Lyaandra Kaithilu
Nickname: Lya
Slave name: Kai
Age: 24 singular sun cycles
Home planet: Dahtkelien – known for its citizens having psychic abilities, with psionics, particularly telepathy and empathy being stronger in females, especially after puberty, and males being much better at psychokinesis (including psychopyrokinetics and psychocryokinetics), especially after puberty. Many of their citizens are captured as young as children and sold into slavery before their abilities are fully developed. Female slaves are usually made into pillow (sex) slaves in brothels used to “listen” to clients as spies, or as personal pillow slaves to higher ranked/rich citizens to learn and comply with their masters’ desires.
Occupation: telepath/card shark/smuggler/rogue/jill of all trades
Hair color: The color of a dark shiraz wine (blackish/burgundy) with streaks of wine
Eyes: upturned almondine hazel
Skin tone: warm honey
Marks: faint lash marks on her back, scar on her inner right arm from a cut, small beauty mark on her left temple
Herstory: Lya was taken from her planet when she was 2 singular sun cycles old. Her parents had died in an accidental fire set by her father, but she was being raised by her elderam, her grandmother, a skilled telepathic healer. She was taken and sold to a Carphaellian ambassador, to be trained as his pillow slave and his “listener” for he had enemies that were part and parcel of his work. She was also learn to serve his wife and be her “listener” as well.
At first they were kind, patient, for she was a child. As she developed, she learned more and more how to seduce, how to entice, and how to listen, literally and with her mind. She learned how to project her thoughts and voice into other minds (usually in whispers while people were asleep), and how to build mental walls. Her other lessons included blade dancing, and languages, reading, and tinkering with machines, though that was more her personal preference. Though her first blood came when she was only 13 solar cycles, she was taught the more advanced techniques by the other pillow slaves, as well as began to serve her master and his wife in their chambers. They were careful not to deflower her, as such was considered the last barrier to her telepathy, and thus to be used when the time was right, as a high commodity.
Her masters, however, couldn’t take full advantage of her skills until she reached the age of 17 solar cycles, when the master would offer the pleasure of her deflowering to his most untrusted ally in an effort to “listen” to his thoughts, and gain access to why he was undermining the ambassador. The man was named Tchi’lek and he was cruel. He liked causing pain. Instead of “listening”, the event caused Lya to literally scream into his mind and cause a brain aneurysm, killing him instantly. Terrified of what she had done, the young woman took Tchi’lek’s money, her curved dancing blades, her slave outfit, and a cloak, and fled into the night.

For the past 7 cycles she has been fleeing not only her masters, but those seeking out Tchi’lek’s killer (including his wife). She has survived by “listening” and suggestive whispers in the night, by catching rides with ships who needed some work done here and there, or some tinkering done. She is determined never to make a living on her back as she was taught, and never to return to slavery again.


NOTE: edited for clarity.
 
Last edited:
First off: Hi Cara, long time since the Star Wars thread little Twilek Padawan :)

Also I gave Iscaa the thumbs up, I know exactly where I would like to meet her character.

So the story line for now (wolf brother, correct me if I'm wrong): Barring any side trips like the one we are currently on, we will confront the mob, I think it would be great to have Cara's character there as she could "listen" in on the conversation. During the meeting a massive invasion force strikes, Peg beams the group out of there and while taking a few massive hits the group manages to escape and limp away to get repairs done and to sell the "secret" cargo to the highest bidder. And here we can have Iscaa showing up, either to con them and sell it herself for a massive profit or to offer her services for a fee. Since the brothers and Lya will be on the run, there will be only one place to go. The Capital, but as they drop out of warp, another invasion force catches up with them and again they are forced to flee.

They encounter another Rover ship, aboard a seeres who tells them what is happening and where they should go to stop the sudden attacks on the federation. She shows every one in person their future should they refuse to do this (feel free to write up these parts as it will take you to know what fate your character can not submit to) and of course they set off to land the first counter-strike deep inside enemy territory

That is about as far as I know the story to go. Thoughts and questions...directed to Wolfias :D
 
Hey DK, wondered if you remembered. Been a while. Story sounds good to me. Just gotta get past Lya's defenses. ;) bit hard to trust anyone when trying to keep from being sold.
 
Jesi

OK....sounds good to me. Jesi will be there to cause havoc to the boys...lol
 
More fun less danger would be more preferable to me, I like your scenario DK lets just lighten it up bit. More misadventures and shenanigans I think, the scenario you've come up with is good we'll roll with it.
 
That was just the main story line, dodging pirates, invasion forces, federate police and all that will make for many sidetracks.

Liven up a little wolfman, we're here to have ef you en :p
 
We have a new writer joining us DormantEvil a nice welcome to him/her.
 
Last edited:
An Alien Bunny Samurai?! Okay then.

Name: Usagi Keikai "Kay"
Title: Usagi Seeker (of Justice)
Appearance: http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1414351&stc=1&d=1394531796

Usagi Keikai (Rabbit Clan, First name means 'Nimble'), nickname 'Kay' has been diligently serving her clan for the past five years. She seeks out others of her kind that have spread across the galaxy and bring them in for their crimes. A sort of Clan police. Although her legal right doesn't extend beyond her own species, her moral obligation can mean that other species are turned in on occasion as well for their crimes. This is usually for serious crimes that would be considered illegal or immoral by most species.

Often the capture and detainment, transport and presentation is non-violent. However, she is as much a fighter as she is a seeker of peace, and her blade throwing and sword techniques are hard to match. Like a rabbit, she is quick and agile with sharp senses, but can also be reckless (over compensation for her timid nature at heart).

On occasion she has received a bounty for turning someone in, however she has turned down most due to lack of need. Her existence is one of ascetic beauty, with only enough credits to live in relative comfort, but you won't find her living in a mansion of partaking in gambling or drinking. The only activity beyond killing that would be considered uncouth is sex. She is a rabbit, basically, but even then it takes a certain kind of person to be attractive.

Her aim currently is to track down Usagi Rafu, a well known smuggler of sex slaves who samples all his stock regularly.

---

Glad to be on board, this sounds like a really enjoyable RP! (And has DeathsKnight in it, who I have done horribly lately of stalking.)
 

Attachments

  • rabbit.jpg
    rabbit.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 23
My dear without trying to be uncouth, you have been a terrible stalker. I think I should fire you and see if that will encourage you to become my stalker once more...

Hahaha welcome my fav Aussie, this is a thread of sillines, action, drama, sex, drugs and perhaps a bit of metal rock'nroll. Hope we all have fun, I've had loads of it so far
 
Very much looking forward to adding a cheeky flare to the mix.

I apologise for the first post, my brain is incapable of coming up with a better background at the moment.
 
Had an idea... so at some point Lya's past is going to come back and bite her in the ass in the form of a former guard-turned-hunter who has been looking for Lya (calling her by her slave name Kai, and hence why he hasn't found her), wbo has a Dahtkelien of his own as an ally/helper of sorts for the purpose. Lya gets caught up with him, one of the guys sort of attempts to help her while she's fighting back and gets ba-cakabar-ed (lol thanks Peg for that) which is a psionic attack that makes the victim fall into a coma while lost in his/her own mind. Lya has to try and find that person in the mindscape. This can all happen while they are being chased or something else to establish urgency.

Thoughts?
 
We're Rovers with a cargo vicious aliens bent on dominating the allied worlds want. A pissed off pirate that wants the twins to die slow agonizing deaths. A crime Syndicate we're about to threaten to blow up there shit for answers. Do we really want Dahtkelien Hunter comatosing one of us poor innocent twins? :D
 
Nope we don't want put into coma and murdered by a psychopathic pirate he's arriving in 15 minutes!
 
Wasn't talking about now! And no one was talking about mulling, just a side trip into a character's mind.
 
I like Cara's idea, I'm sure we can arrange for it to happen at a later stage. I think after meeting up with Iscaa's character would be a perfect time since we'll be planet-side and it would rise the story factor a notch.

Oh and did I say that I call dibs on coma?

I just love the idea of meandering inside a mind as twisted and Dean's, all those secrets he has and keeps in that noggin' of his...
 
Lol hell of a way for Lya to get very intimately acquainted with D'an. Lol. Let me know if you want that in a separate thread or via pm if there are things you don't want others to know. Lol
 
Better D'an being in a coma than D'om, since D'om is the brains of this crew and not the brawn. ;) One more thing if anyone is going to a new character like Black eye Phillips, please post it here for discussion.
 
Last edited:
Oops!

Hi,
I just found this OOC. I looked for it when I first joined up … but somehow I missed it. Oops!

So now … I have to apologize for my last post. I moved the story too far forward and posted for other characters (big sorry here! I will not do it again). If there is something I should edit, please let me know.

Second I introduced the pirate character, Captain black eye Phillipe LaMont without posting it here first. Again, I apologize for that transgression.

I have confessed my sins … I have gotten this off my chest … The entire planet, the WHOLE WORLD can now read and validate what they already knew. I’m messed up! A BIG SORRY TO EVERYONE

:(
 
Everyone,
I checked with DormantEvil and CaramelLuv ... both were ok with connecting the sex slaver with the possible customer.

A few questions: Should Peg tell your characters about the kay meeting? Also need to understand your character's relationships with Kay?

DormantEvil and I came up with a possible backstory:

Kay used D'an and D'om once for transport (a bounty delivery), anyhow ... the week long journey had been really enjoyable .... for both of D'an and D'om until the end of the trip.

Neither knew until that time ... the other was sleeping with Kay. Anyhow, since that encounter ... both brothers have tried to steer clear of Kay. (Another possible story was they never did find out ... but they will soon! LOL)

what do you think? Too goofy?
 
Last edited:
I think we'll go with your idea MM, it's not goofy just adds another twist. D'om still doesn't remember who Kay is though.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top