My Wish For Today

My wish is to continue writing good stories for readers. After the last sweep, I did a count of all the views and I passed the 1 million mark. That's like every member on Lit. reading me once. Kinda cool.:cool:

I have an appointment to see my Consultant this afternoon.
My wish is that tests STILL prove negative.
Will all readers please cross their fingers of invoke the Deity of choice in my favour.

Will all readers please cross their fingers of invoke the Deity of choice in my favour.

I wish and prey HP tests negative for Terminal Innocence

I'm crossing my fingers for you, HP. :rose:

Good luck.

I always pray for you HP. The tests will be negative again, I'm sure. :)

HP, I just pushed my big tits together and shoved my crossed fingers between them just for you!:kiss: Wishing you the very best, cuz I care.:heart::heart::heart:

I wish I would get paid the money I am owed.
I wish it was warmer in here, so I could take off my overcoat.
I wwish women liked me.
I wish I liked me.

My wish for today? I wish I was on a tropical island with the sun on my face and the surf at my feet; a pina colada in one hand and my lover holding the other--no work, no cares of the world. Peace!

I wish I were holding your hand...

:kiss: That would be great!

I wish the guy had finished laying the floor today. I don't like it when a job is half-done.:( Kinda reminds me of the last guy I was in bed with and what I was thinking after he left. :rolleyes:

Back