Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stroking now, been edging for two weeks and licking the pre cum, but tonight I will cum and hopefully lick it off my hand(IF I don't chicken out after I cum, as usual).

Stroking now, been edging for two weeks and licking the pre cum, but tonight I will cum and hopefully lick it off my hand(IF I don't chicken out after I cum, as usual).

it is so hard to lick it up after...hate that when edging you can just lick it up but once you cum you dont want to...I don't get it

I'm the same - I love licking pre-cum, and thinking about licking up my cum really gets me off, but after I cum....

I've done the legs over the head bit, which can be fun. Also, I love sucking cum out of someone else.

it is so hard to lick it up after...hate that when edging you can just lick it up but once you cum you dont want to...I don't get it
Yeah something clicks in my head and I no longer have the overwhelming urge to suck a cock and swallow cum, just go back to being completely Hetero .

I'm the same - I love licking pre-cum, and thinking about licking up my cum really gets me off, but after I cum....

I've done the legs over the head bit, which can be fun. Also, I love sucking cum out of someone else.

O yea when sucking someone else always finish and want more

Yeah something clicks in my head and I no longer have the overwhelming urge to suck a cock and swallow cum, just go back to being completely Hetero .

So true. when fucking my self with a dildo I'm thinking 'I'll blow this load over myself and scoop and lick it up', then I cum and its like 'nah, that's enough'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back