The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM totally sexy...I still have my black bra on, but my black thongs are around my ankles, and I'm wearing my black six inch fuck pumps, and I'm rubbing my sissyclit like a real girl...lightly, with two fingers...

I love being able to get myself to cum, but not squirt...

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I AM totally sexy...I still have my black bra on, but my black thongs are around my ankles, and I'm wearing my black six inch fuck pumps, and I'm rubbing my sissyclit like a real girl...lightly, with two fingers...

I love being able to get myself to cum, but not squirt...

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

MMMM wishing I was there

mmmm tell me more...

I'd love to snuggle next to you on the couch. I'd softly rub your leg, as you gently kissed my neck. You'd tell me how beautiful I look, and I'd bat my eyes and kiss your beautiful lips as my hand slowly reached for the growing bulge in your pants...

I'd tell you how handsome you are, and how much I want to show you how sexy you are to me, and swiftly pop the button of your jeans, and slowly pull the zipper down, as I stare into your eyes lovingly and seductively.

I reach down and marvel at the throbbing sensations in my hand, and close my eyes and kiss your mouth...your neck...your chest...until I'm kissing your beautiful cock through your underwear...feeling the intense heat from it radiating through your underwear, straining, screaming for release...

I'd love to snuggle next to you on the couch. I'd softly rub your leg, as you gently kissed my neck. You'd tell me how beautiful I look, and I'd bat my eyes and kiss your beautiful lips as my hand slowly reached for the growing bulge in your pants...

I'd tell you how handsome you are, and how much I want to show you how sexy you are to me, and swiftly pop the button of your jeans, and slowly pull the zipper down, as I stare into your eyes lovingly and seductively.

I reach down and marvel at the throbbing sensations in my hand, and close my eyes and kiss your mouth...your neck...your chest...until I'm kissing your beautiful cock through your underwear...feeling the intense heat from it radiating through your underwear, straining, screaming for release...

oh yes.....so hard right now thinking of that....love the feel of your lips on my skin........

oh yes.....so hard right now thinking of that....love the feel of your lips on my skin........

I stop kissing you and and look into your eyes, as my hands expertly free your cock from its cloth prison. It springs with release as I work your pants down to your ankles. I loving look into your eyes, and ask, "What would you like, sexy?", knowing exactly what you have in mind...

I stop kissing you and and look into your eyes, as my hands expertly free your cock from its cloth prison. It springs with release as I work your pants down to your ankles. I loving look into your eyes, and ask, "What would you like, sexy?", knowing exactly what you have in mind...

looking deep into your eyes...my cock in your hand....I tell yo u.....please suck me.....

looking deep into your eyes...my cock in your hand....I tell yo u.....please suck me.....

I smile and coyly reply, "Well since you said 'please." With that I softly take your head into my mouth, moaning as I do, because I know you just love the vibrating sensation. I swirl my tongue around your purple head as it expands, enjoying how you are pulsing and throbbing in my mouth.

Then, in an instant, I swallow your entire length deep into my throat, and begin bobbing my head up and down on your shaft, breathing deeply and relishing in your musk. I pull off, and lick the entire length of your sexy cock with the flat of my tongue until I get to the tip. I look up and you and ask with a smile, "Do you like that, baby? Does that feel good?"

:)

I smile and coyly reply, "Well since you said 'please." With that I softly take your head into my mouth, moaning as I do, because I know you just love the vibrating sensation. I swirl my tongue around your purple head as it expands, enjoying how you are pulsing and throbbing in my mouth.

Then, in an instant, I swallow your entire length deep into my throat, and begin bobbing my head up and down on your shaft, breathing deeply and relishing in your musk. I pull off, and lick the entire length of your sexy cock with the flat of my tongue until I get to the tip. I look up and you and ask with a smile, "Do you like that, baby? Does that feel good?"

:)

moaning oh so deep...I tell you "oh god yes...babe.....that feels so good....dont stop "

moaning oh so deep...I tell you "oh god yes...babe.....that feels so good....dont stop "

"You are so beautiful", I whisper, as I take you into my mouth again, lovingly. I work my mouth on you at a steady pace. With my free hand I reach up and place it on your sexy washboard abs. Do you have any idea how sexy it is to watch the expressions on your face when I have the most sensitive part of your body in my mouth?

I moan because I'm so horny, because I'm so happy to be doing this for you...I close my eyes and quicken my pace, sensing your body beginning to tense...knowing that soon I will be giving you what you want, giving you the release that you need...desire...deserve...

"You are so beautiful", I whisper, as I take you into my mouth again, lovingly. I work my mouth on you at a steady pace. With my free hand I reach up and place it on your sexy washboard abs. Do you have any idea how sexy it is to watch the expressions on your face when I have the most sensitive part of your body in my mouth?

I moan because I'm so horny, because I'm so happy to be doing this for you...I close my eyes and quicken my pace, sensing your body beginning to tense...knowing that soon I will be giving you what you want, giving you the release that you need...desire...deserve...

do you know how sexy and alluring you are as you hold me in your hands....your mouth engulfing me......your sweet suction and licks bringing me ever so close to the eruption that we both want....

do you know how sexy and alluring you are as you hold me in your hands....your mouth engulfing me......your sweet suction and licks bringing me ever so close to the eruption that we both want....

I close my eyes, lost in the moment and the passion of completely pleasing you, sucking harder, faster, taking you as deep into my throat as I can...yearning for your release..

Without moving my mouth off of your sexy cock, I take my hands and reach for yours, finding them, I grab hold of them, squeeze, and then guide them to the back of my head, because I love the sensation of your sexy, manly hands on the back of my head, the security knowing that you don't want me to stop...making me feel loved and safe....

I close my eyes, lost in the moment and the passion of completely pleasing you, sucking harder, faster, taking you as deep into my throat as I can...yearning for your release..

Without moving my mouth off of your sexy cock, I take my hands and reach for yours, finding them, I grab hold of them, squeeze, and then guide them to the back of my head, because I love the sensation of your sexy, manly hands on the back of my head, the security knowing that you don't want me to stop...making me feel loved and safe....

intertwining my hands in your hair....love the feel of it in my hands as I press yoru mouth over my throbbing cock.....you moving up and down with fervor.....wantiung me to cum deep inside your waiting working mouth.....so close.....your hands squeezing my balls......rubbig that one spot....

intertwining my hands in your hair....love the feel of it in my hands as I press yoru mouth over my throbbing cock.....you moving up and down with fervor.....wantiung me to cum deep inside your waiting working mouth.....so close.....your hands squeezing my balls......rubbig that one spot....

I'm sucking you so passionately now, so focused on your pleasure, that I completely forget my own raging sissclit. Just being on my knees for you, giving my body to you so freely and lovingly...I'm lost in ecstasy...

I work your swollen balls in my hand, hoping to push you over the edge, knowing how much it intensifies the sensation for you when it feels like I'm milking you...

"Mmmmmmm", I dare not come off of you, not wanting to spoil the moment, just vocalizing how much I'm enjoying submitting to you this way...conveying how much I want you to release into my mouth....

I'm sucking you so passionately now, so focused on your pleasure, that I completely forget my own raging sissclit. Just being on my knees for you, giving my body to you so freely and lovingly...I'm lost in ecstasy...

I work your swollen balls in my hand, hoping to push you over the edge, knowing how much it intensifies the sensation for you when it feels like I'm milking you...

"Mmmmmmm", I dare not come off of you, not wanting to spoil the moment, just vocalizing how much I'm enjoying submitting to you this way...conveying how much I want you to release into my mouth....

the feel of your hands sqeezing, stimulating my balls and yoru mouth deep over my cock sukinc me...finally gets me over the edge.....and with a huge grunt....my cum comes exploding from deep with in me.....hitting the back of your throat with a huge blast......squirt after squirt.......cum coating the inside of yor mouth...

the feel of your hands sqeezing, stimulating my balls and yoru mouth deep over my cock sukinc me...finally gets me over the edge.....and with a huge grunt....my cum comes exploding from deep with in me.....hitting the back of your throat with a huge blast......squirt after squirt.......cum coating the inside of yor mouth...

YES! Oh sweet release! I moan and exhale deeply as I lovingly swallow every drop of your passion, my head swirling, lost in the sensation of how wonderful your twitching cock feels in my mouth, how sweet and salty your cum tastes as it slides down my throat.

When your orgasm finally subsides, I smile up at you lovingly and whisper, "All done!" I then move from being on my knees to sitting next to you on the couch, placing one hand across your chest, and with the other finding your hand and holding it tightly, I softly place my head on your shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back