The Siren's Call

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
welcomesignq.jpg

Welcome to my little beach hideaway.
Siren's Call is a place of relaxation and romance.
Where I to find inspiration for my
romantic literary pursuits.

dianibeachcottage.jpg

Visitors are always welcome here.

loverskissingatsunseton.jpg

butlersinthebuff.jpg

My service staff are friendly and
willing to see to your needs.

bedroomxy.jpg

beachbungalowbathroomv2.jpg

Feel free to drop me a line here if you have
a role play idea in mind or if you just want hang
out with me and shoot the breeze.

Last edited:
In a white bikini, I walk out to the the big umbrella and sit in one of my lounge chairs with one of my romance novels and a floppy hat on my head. I sip my strawberry smoothie and listen to the waves as I read.

In a white bikini, I walk out to the the big umbrella and sit in one of my lounge chairs with one of my romance novels and a floppy hat on my head. I sip my strawberry smoothie and listen to the waves as I read.

May I sit next to you?
What are you reading?

I walk outside of the place in my white shorts with a beer sitting in one of your other free lounge chairs. How's the book? ;)

I look up and smile at the older man, blushing. "Please. I welcome the company." Someone else in white shorts sits on another chair. "Hello." Glancing at the book, I pick it up again. "Norse mythology. There were a few references to certain myth during the Avengers movie. I love Greek and Roman myth so I bought this to read up on the Norse ones. It's very interesting." I giggled. "I haven't put it down since I bought it yesterday morning. I guess that says alot."

I look up and smile at the older man, blushing. "Please. I welcome the company." Someone else in white shorts sits on another chair. "Hello." Glancing at the book, I pick it up again. "Norse mythology. There were a few references to certain myth during the Avengers movie. I love Greek and Roman myth so I bought this to read up on the Norse ones. It's very interesting." I giggled. "I haven't put it down since I bought it yesterday morning. I guess that says alot."

Very heavy reading for the beach.
I could not take my eyes off of here. Wondering what other surprises she had in store

Very heavy reading for the beach.
I could not take my eyes off of here. Wondering what other surprises she had in store

I love a good story and some of the ones in this book are so fascinating that I couldn't wait to go through everything. Some are very romantic or erotic in nature while others are a little sad.

I truly love your humble abode.....do you have a fresh ice cold Mt Dew in the fridge?....I like to smoke an occasional stoagie....

How are you?

I truly love your humble abode.....do you have a fresh ice cold Mt Dew in the fridge?....I like to smoke an occasional stoagie....

How are you?

There are plenty in the mini-fridges next to the lounge chairs. Alberto can bring you some ice since he is working today. *snaps* I have an assortment of cigars for guests.

I am very well, mon ami. My home has been graced by so many handsome visitors. *i sip my smoothie*

Stumbles into the lounge and sees a beauty sunbathing...

"Remember to use sunscreen!" I remind the Siren... :) Trying hard to keep from staring...

*doesn't care who sees her. Pops up and waves to the cute guy* Oh I did remember sunscreen but there are a few spots I can't reach

Oh I did remember sunscreen but there are a few spots I can't reach

"Hmm, I'm sure you could talk some of your visitors to help you out with that..." I suggest, a sly grin on my face as I take a seat next to you, unable to keep my eyes of you.

"I guess if you really need I could rub you in?" :D "Love your place here... was thinking we could write something together at some point?"

I smile sweetly. "I would be very appreciative, sugar. I hate sunburn." Laying back down, I let out a small sigh. "Oh thank you. It's my beach haven. I would love to write with you."

I grin as she lies down, kneeling next to her I grab the lotion and pours it into my palm... "That's great, I just posted it!" I tell her as I move my hands over her, rubbing the lotion in... my breath caught in troat, heart pounding a little faster as I enjoy the feel of her warm skin against my hands...

I moan, in heaven at the form fingers on my skin. "I just posted back for you."

"Hmm?" I ask, so lost in feel of your soft skin that I didn't sense the world around me, "Sorry, didn't hear you... have already replied!"

"I think you're good now..." I tell you, my hands now just massaging your naked skin, "... don't really want to quit though..." :D

I giggle. "Your hands do feel nice. Anywhere else you might want to touch?" Brandishing a wicked smile. "You do want to be thorough."

"I'd love to..." I grin, "But I'd have to lie down on my belly for a good twenty minutes afterwards..." I tell her, already bulging a little in my swim trunks :eek:

"Have to go and get some writing done too..."

I walk out onto the beach, a burlap bag in one hand, and a peach smoothie in the other, the latter being received with a wink from Alberto. Still blushing from the act, I recline on an available beach chair, setting my bag on the sand next to me and contentedly sipping the cool drink. My love for the beach knows no bounds, indeed.

"Good afternoon, Siren," I greet, with a playful tip of my black cowboy hat. "Love your siggy, by the way. I'm Cowgurlhat."

"See, this was what I was worried about..." I whispers in Siren's ear, the bulge in my trunks making me very self-conscious as another beautiful girl walks onto the beach...

Last edited:
I walk out onto the beach, a burlap bag in one hand, and a peach smoothie in the other, the latter being received with a wink from Alberto. Still blushing from the act, I recline on an available beach chair, setting my bag on the sand next to me and contentedly sipping the cool drink. My love for the beach knows no bounds, indeed.

"Good afternoon, Siren," I greet, with a playful tip of my black cowboy hat. "Love your siggy, by the way. I'm Cowgurlhat."

"See, this was what I was worried about..." I whispers in Siren's ear, the bulge in my trunks making me very self-conscious as another beautiful girl walks onto the beach...

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Always room for a cowgirl here." I leaned a little, the curve of my ass rubbing against the bulge in his trunks. I wink at the other gir, making it obvious that I am teasing him. "Don't worry too much, chere. I'll give you all the trouble you can handle. I'll just let her watch."

I wink right back at Siren, seeing the obvious shifting against her male company. Feigning disinterest, I turn my face back towards the waves, darting side glances to the pair whenever I hear something of interest.

"Mmm... fuck!" I sigh, gripping her hip with my hand as she rubs against me...

"Okay," I say, trowing caution to the wind, "You want to give her something to watch?" I asks, moving my hand up her side, "I've hit a wall in my writing anyhow for the moment... might as well just stay here and enjoy your company..." I grin, my hand reaching her breast, cupping it as I kiss her shoulder... looking over at the newcomer acting disinterested...

Back