Foot artists

Roleplay_Mom

Steamy role play
Joined
Dec 7, 2005
Posts
497
Are there any artists here specializing in realistic, photo-quality likeness of women's feet? If so, would anyone be interested in using my feet as your model?
 
I have been a hand model over the years mainly because I have the right curves and proportions to my hands that some artists like.

Perhaps if you put up a picture of your foot, you might get some takers?

Not quite sure what this means "realistic, photo-quality likeness," most artists I know who do something like that do it from photos.
 
I reckon that the foot fetish crowd is moderately limited, and the foot-fetish-artist group is way smaller. :(

AND...this corner is rather "cloaked".

patience and/or advertise in other arenas too?
 
I challenge you to "bunnify" the other two!

:confused:
I often enjoy a drawing challenge, but I am not even sure who this is directed at, what "bunnifying" is (though that is probably the easiest part), what/who the "other two" are, or even what/who is/are the original?


something to do with feet...maybe.
 
I challenge you to "bunnify" the other two!

I often enjoy a drawing challenge, but I am not even sure who this is directed at, what "bunnifying" is (though that is probably the easiest part), what/who the "other two" are, or even what/who is/are the original?


something to do with feet...maybe.

I read the same comment in another thread. I Wonder if you remember?
 
post



I don't intend to say that. Might be some glitches but I ain't saying anything!

Expected that you would remember, but still I am not stating anything.


OH!!

"BUNNIFY"! duh!!!

from the Playboy covers!!!! of course....

ummmm....no idea what the heck that means in this context.:confused:

The original poster of the post you provided...... may not be everything he/she seems.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top