Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_muk638tZi91qb39amo1_500.gif


Come pull my panties down.....
 
Is she fun or what?;)

Oh absolutely. I'd love to have her pin me down on my back, by my wrists with my arms above my head and have her tease me with her stickclit and make me beg for her to slide it past my lips, across my tongue and down my throat as she calls me dirty little names and says things like "You really like being my little, sub, sissy, cumslut whore, don't you Mallory? You just can't get enough of my hard stiff stickclit can you? Tell me just how badly you want to suck on me."

To which I reply "ohh yes, please, oh pretty please, stuff your wonderful, hard, stiff, yummy stickclit into my mouth. Use me at your pleasure. Treat me like a dirty, skanky, slutty, cumslut whore. Fill my mouth with your thick, hot, yummy, creamy goo. Spray it all over my face. Treat me like a cheap, little fuck doll that you can buy at the adult store for $20. I'm such a little sub sissy. Make me do whatever you want to me or with me. I want to be your little bitch forever. Take me from behind after you've coated my face with your hot goo. Bury yourself all the way to the hilt with your stiff toy. I'm at your mercy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top